“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Morrilton, Arkansas
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the food is delicious every time!!! It is a little expensive ($50+- for two people) but it is totally worth it! I could make a meal just out of the rice and yum yum sauce alone. We have never sat at the grill before so I'm not able to review the hibachi experience, only the food. I can say that we will continue to visit this place again and again!

• Visited May 2013

Conway, Arkansas
“Fun Hibachi Experience.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Normal Japanese fair with the hibachi grill. Fun for a date or family night out. Try the Saki if you have never had it before.

Branson, Missouri
“Not ideal if you're easily claustorphobic.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The inside is decorated as you would expect, tacky and kitchy. I hate hibachi grills. My boyfriend loves this place. Me, not so much. I don't like the fact that you're up, close, and personal with strangers and all the banging and "pyrotechnics" of the chef are rather alarming. I like a nice pleasant meal, not to feel like I'm in the middle of an explosion. Anyway, I ordered the vegetables (not a huge meat eater)... which were not cooked all the way, and you get served last. The miso soup is okay. I usually get sushi, which is average. My boyfriend would tell you that the hibachi is exceptional, probably because he drowns it in "Yum Yum" sauce, but it is average also. This place is all smoke and mirrors.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lamar, Arkansas, United States
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This is still my favorite place. It never gets old (the "show"). Best food ever! I've always had a bit of an issue getting refills but that's really the only negative I have for this place

1 Thank MaryAnn_McC
Atkins, AR
“Love this place for dinner and a show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place to eat with great food and a table side show to add to the excitment of this place. This a great place for a large family or just a couple to have a dinner. We love this place and eat here a couple of times a month.

• Visited October 2012