“Just good food!”
Review of Stoby's - MOVED

Stoby's
Description: Stoby's Express is the comeback of the "recently burned down" Original Stoby's Restaurant. It features the Stoby's Classic menu and is Drive-Thru only. This is a temporary location until the new Stoby's restaurant is built (Date TBA).
Conway, Arkansas
“Just good food!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I never have been a fan of their famous cheese dip but i love the tuna pita and tuna salad salad. Also the pita taco is tasty too. I've gotten the blueberry pancake many times over the years. the last time I ate there, I had the blueberry pancake and there was about a tablespoon of blueberry "sauce" on it. IN the past it had about a quarter cup of sauce and whipped cream! Still it's a local place with lots of choices.

Visited December 2012

Arkansas
“Great Local Place”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Great little place with good cheese dip, great sandwiches, and good soup. I was surprised by the previous review, yes the place is small, but it feels quaint not cramped. Our sandwiches were quite large and tasty. If you are craving sandwiches, soups, and cheese dip I don't believe you will be disappointed.

I recommend Stobys.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not the greatest experience”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

First off, this place is small. The entire dining area is in one room, so if you don't like eating in small spaces, you need to keep driving. There was a family dining with a kid that was screaming and crying loudly, so needless to say it was distracting and annoying, and you could hear him all over the restaurant.
My husband and I ate here one Saturday morning for breakfast. I ordered the biscuits and gravy, along with the French toast. That may sound like a lot of food for one person, but once it was served, it wasn't. If you're particulary hungry, you need to consider ordering more than one item. They advertise their biscuits and gravy as the "kind your great grandmother used to make". I guess their great grandmother couldn't cook, because their gravy was quite tasteless. My husband had the breakfast sandwich, and he wasn't that inpressed. He also ordered oatmeal, which was VERY dry. It came with a side of milk and brown sugar. He didn't even touch it because it looked so unappealing. They were busy, and I ended up finishing my husband's water because I couldn't get a refill from my waitress (she was too busy taking other people's orders, which wasn't her fault). They may want to consider hiring an extra person just to handle drink refills.

• Visited December 2012
Mid-Continent
“College Eatery”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

You don't find many of these classic places, but Conway is a college town with three colleges, and Stoby's is near the University of Central Arkansas with a reasonably-priced menu of sandwiches,Tex-Mex luncheon plates, and a well-known breakfast.

Visited November 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good, but small”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The cheese dip is locally famous, and the sandwiches are pretty good. Several people I know really enjoy their breakfast, but I haven't been overally impressed. It's a good place to eat, above average. The biggest problem is the lack of seating. If you come at peak hours, prepare to wait.

Visited August 2012