“Dusty reatroom”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Conway
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped there as we drove home from visiting family. The men's room was outbid service and allowed a everyone to use the ladies restroom. I was shocked to see the amount if dust above the mirror. Does the cleaning crew ever look up?

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very typical Starbucks with quick service and good coffee to get your morning kick started! It was conveniently located near our hotel with drive thru window and easy access.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I finally had to stop going here. I have yet to have a good experience - either my order was wrong or the staff was rude or it took forever. Never going back.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Employees were very helpful and friendly. The coffee was the usual you would expect from Starbucks. Highly recommend

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This location is right next to the Hampton Inn and it appeared fairly new, very clean and friendly staff. I had a tea and it was good as usual.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!