“Whole Hog Cafe - Conway”
Review of Whole Hog Cafe

Whole Hog Cafe
Ranked #12 of 236 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is really good bbq, just a bit overpriced. The sandwiches are very good, and it's fun to try all the sauces since there are lots of options and they all taste good. I do think they charge a bit much so the value takes a hit in my book.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This bbq is outstanding. It is some of the best I have ever had. The brisket is exceptionally good. Also the sauces they have on the table really add to the flavor. The number 3 sauce is my favorite as it has a little extra kick to it. Whole Hog also has restaurants in Little Rock, as well as in the LIT airport. I will definitely be returning to this restaurant frequently.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The bbq meats at whole hog are oh so tasty. My only complaint...they tend to run our of certain meats during the course of any given day. It's always disappointing when they are out of the pork and the beef brisket. When they are available, these two are as good as anywhere. The bbq chicken is just OK. Another great feature of whole hog is the availability of a variety of sauces at each table. If you like a bit of kick, I'd try the #3 sauce. If you're flying out of LIT and you still have a hankerin' for bbq, whole hog has a to go window after you get through security.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on our way west and noticed parking lot was bustling. Older atmosphere inside but who cares, I'm here for the grub. Very friendly & attentive staff. Ordered 2 meat combo. Both brisket and pulled pork were spot on. There's a reason for the trophies that litter the inside. My wife loved the Cole slaw and fabulous potato salad. Absolutely no negatives here & clean restrooms to boot. This will become a regular stop no doubt!

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Our whole extended family congregates at this little dive upon arriving in Conway each year on the night before Thanksgiving, and it's something to which we always look forward. This year we were disappointed. The food quality was not what we have come to expect. My husband and I thought that it was just us, but several other family members mentioned it at dinner the next day, and we had all eaten different things. I would hate for this to happen to this formerly excellent barbeque restaurant, and hope when we visit again we hear better news from our cousins who live there.