Hampton Inn Conway
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$68
$99
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
$65
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$74
$89
$104
$85
GardenInn.com
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlystay there againfresh fruitrecommend this hotelconvenient locationexcellent staynice breakfastgreat place to staynext morningwafflesparking lotinnsstarbucksfacilityinterstatefurniture
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was a good hotel at a very reasonable price. The room I had was small but very comfortable. The bed was great. There was a shopping mall about a block from the hotel with lots of stores, and there were lots of restaurants and fast food locations very near the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInn72032, General Manager at Hampton Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our #1 goal is guest satisfaction. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently had a room reserved and guaranteed at the Hampton Inn in Conway. We had stayed there several times and have always slept good. But this time, the lady at the front desk gave our room away to someone else that was there for a basketball tournament of some type. Did she call me??? NO, she did not, she said she called several of the members of the basketball team. Did anyone know I was staying there? NO, they did not. I know my name was given out by the desk clerk when they told her that they were needing one more room and that there was one that was reserved and that they had told them that they could have it. Was that me??? NO! Did I try to bring this to the attention of the manager. Yes, I did. I called three times and she has yet to return my call. The least that they could have done was call me and apologize for my inconvenience and offer me to stay some other night at no cost. What would you do?

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonInn72032, General Manager at Hampton Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

I’m sorry we were unable to accommodate you during your recent visit to our hotel. We strive to accommodate 100% of our guests but overbooking situations can happen.

Please accept our apology for the unfortunate circumstances as well as the time it has taken me to contact you. I just left you a voice message with a contact number or you can contact me directly at Darlene.Skogen@Hilton.com so I can help remedy your situation.

I hope the next time you are in the area you will give us a chance to provide accommodations for you.

Best regards,

Darlene Skogen

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This Hampton is not bad. Great value and location. Plenty to do right close to property.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to post a review. Feed back and suggestions from our guests are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

You've probably stayed in a Hampton Inn and you will find this one not much different from the others - clean, reasonable, well kept, and breakfast is included. However, there was a real bonus for us in this hotel. They had just completed cleaning and upgrading their air conditioner units which was a huge plus when the temperature outside was 106! Have you ever had this hotel phenomenon occur to you: you are freezing when you go to bed but an hour later you're sweating and you can't get the room cold enough with the wall thermostat? I often wonder if those are just put there to make you feel like you have control! Well, this Hampton Inn has individual units in each room and you have true control and, man, it got cold! It might sound like a little thing but it's horrible to go on vacation and not get a good night's sleep due to noise, a bad mattress, or the temperature of the room. Trust me, this Hampton Inn got it just right!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kgoley

I am very pleased that your stays have all been good ones. I can't wait to share your review with our award winning team. Feed back and suggestions from our guests are always appreciated.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

First of all let me tell you if you are looking for a place to stay in Conway, Arkansas, look no further! We definitely plan on staying here again in the future! My mom and I had been on the road nearly 12 hours when we finally arrived in Conway. We tried several hotels and each one seemed too far away from everything in a town we didn't know our way around in. Needless to say we were exhausted, stressed out, and getting anxious. It was 2am when we finally found Hampton. As soon as we stepped into our room we immediately felt completely and totally relaxed and we both got an amazing rest on our journey! Our room was perfect and everyone was so helpful, it was truly a beacon for us on that night!

Want to send a special "Thank You" to the management and staff at Hampton Inn on the night of May 17nth, 2012. May God bless!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family