“Good value with great service.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howard Johnson Inn - Conway

and 1 more site!
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Conway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Paid $56 with AAA
Convenient off the I-40. Clean rooms that smell as idf someone smoked in it months ago, but accustomed to it by morning. Indoor pool, very popular, and cont. breakfast. Room is visibly clean with no stains on the sheets. Wifi and TV channel selection is good.
On the phone while inquiring the receptionist was short, but when I arrived I understood. Willie has an enormous responsibility with it appears to be almost 70 rooms spread out around a central pool with so many requests coming in by phone and walkup. They advertise the lowest price in Conway and this brings out the folks. Willie in person is very sweet and helpful.

Only problem was waking up in the middle of the night with a small cockroach crawling over me. But in these humid places it must be hard to control for any one star motel this understaffed to control. I've seen the critters in other rooms I've stayed in on this trip down i-40, but the first one I met

• Stayed September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this review, December 22, 2015
Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas We are deeply sorry to hear that your stay was not up to standards and for that rest assure that we have made every correction necessary to make your next stay here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas a better experience. We have also renovated and would like to invite you back to see the newly renovated property as well.
Augusta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was very pleased with everything. I had a slight problem with the t.v. remote, but that was handled promptly. Other than that, I see great potential in this location. My sleep was wonderful for the location of this HoJo, even being so close to a major intersection and near the interstate. I'm not a building inspector so I didn't go around trying to find something to pick at. I was comfortable and satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
thanks for giving us opportunity to serve you.
we work hard to make sure our guest get best accommodation
hope to see you again soon
Cave Springs, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Mandy was more than helpful with booking. Then, when we needed further assistance the next day, Willie came to the rescue! Great staff! Very helpful!
Beautiful common area. Nice pool, Sauna, jacuzzi, game room, pool tables this place has it all. Great job ladies! I hope you get to read this and get to enjoy the "props" to you both!
Only negative thing was couldn't find any elevators, to be fair I didn't ask if there were any or where they might be.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hojoconway, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Conway Howard Johnson Inn.
Howard Johnson continuously strive to creative memorable moments with our guests,

we will see you soon
Batesville, Arkansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Howard Johnson is normally a brand you can count on. Not the case in Conway. This was by far the worst I have ever seen. Basic housekeeping was ignored, towel so thin you can see through them, stained, dirty floors, walls, ceilings, and shower. Unfortunately, I prepaid for a better deal, or I would have went somewhere else.

The good comments must be written by insiders. This hotel is only good, if you need a roof over your head and running water. Go to Motel 6.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andthebeatgoeson507
Dear Guest,
we truly appreciate your feedback, it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every visit. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from Howard Johnson.
your continued satisfaction and trust in Howard Johnson are our top priorities.
we hope you will be staying with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

we stayed at howard johnson Inn in conway. It was nice hotel. Nice pool, comfortable bedding and clean room. I will stay again

Room Tip: pool side rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Howard Johnson are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations.

we hope to see you again soon
Tacoma, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

I based my choice of this hotel alot on the fact that it said it was remodeled in 2010. How bad could a place that was remodeled 2 years ago be? If it was, they need to get their money back from their contractors. The tile in the shower was peeling, the paint on the wall was chipped, the toilet would not always flush and there were cracks in the walls. The carpets were filthy and just generally got an overall feeling of uncleanliness. I'm not sure where all the great reviews are coming from unless we got the only disgusting room in the entire hotel. We stayed 1 night of the 7 we booked (and stayed the 1 night only because we got in late, we did not sleep at all). The next morning we moved to a hotel across the street for the same price with a room that was 100 times better. We have family in Conway and we will certainly be avoiding this hotel on future visits.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest:
We truly appreciate your feedback, it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time. We apologize that your experice was not what you expected from Howard Johnson

Your continued satisfaction and trust in Howard Johnson are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us in future.