“Satifactory room,”

Howard Johnson Inn - Conway
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Price was right, basic breakfast plus waffles, room was pretty small. will stay there again

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2015

Thank you for taking time out to write a review on trip advisor we thank you for that as well as your business here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas . We invite you back to stay with us again to see our renovated rooms and new staff. Super excited for your return visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

My stay in Conway Arkansas was a pretty nice experience. My company told me to go around and pick a place to stay. I checked out EVERY Hotel, and found the staff at the HOJO to be so helpful and friendly. The hotel has a bit of a tropical ambience, with an indoor pool and hot tub. which im so glad was heated because in this cold weather its Good to just relax in a hot tub after work. I had a new flat screen TV in my room, and they were SOOOOO CLEAN!!! The ladies who clean ur rooms r so friendly and helpful. Even when i just made my coffee they had a smile on thier face when i asked them to please wait as i made coffee and woke up before they had to service the room. They stood outside the door having friendly conversations, and even suggested places to eat, and where the movie theater was in town. When my air conditioner went out. the whole unit was replaced in 15 mins. What service, what helpful people!!! I stayed here for 3 months while working on our project, i always got my mail, always got good service, always got advice on what to do around town. Hotel stays are about experience, ive stayed all around the country from The Pineapple to the Big Apple, and the experience i had here will always be my favorite.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rfalcon1427

wow!!!!! I am just overwhelmed with joy that you enjoyed our property as well as our continued great service which we take pride in making sure our guest feel at home. We have renovated since your last stay here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. And would like to invite you back to stay with us and to come back to see our great staff as well. We are super excited that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

I travel for business trips and I spent 3 to 4 nights per Month. I always select Hilton Brand. I tried Howard Johnson and I was surprised by their Service, Room Cleaness and Quality. My stay was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2015

thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next stay here at Howard Johnson Inn.

Reviewed August 16, 2009

I always stay with Hampton or Holiday Inn Express but I tried Howard Johnson and i was
surprised. Room was very clean and bed very comfortable. Staff was very friendly.I can not expect more than what I paid for.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2015

First I would like to thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We truly appreciate your business. We are super excited that we were able to meet the standards you are use to and we look forward to your return. We would like to invite you back to Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas to see our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed July 19, 2009

Each time we have stayed at this hotel is was like coming home. July was very hot and the drive was long but when we opened the door the room was cool and the bedspread wasso welcoming I just stood and stared. I felt at home. Even though we were in a smoking room it still smelled good. The service staff is friendly and helpful. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are so glad to here that we were able to meet your needs and here at Howard Johnson, we treat our guest like they are family so we are so glad that you feel at home with us , that warms our hearts to hear that. We look forward to seeing you back on your next visit to the Conway, Arkansas area . We have renovated and would love for you and your family to come see the updates as well .

Reviewed May 9, 2009

Outdated furnishing and bedding. Stained sink counter tops. Flat sheet on mattress that wouldn't stay on mattress. Mattress very uncomfortable. Musty, strange smell in room. Dirty shower. Molded place on bathroom wall. Very noisy (they were painting the outside of the building and we came out to a ladder right outside our door and right next to our car.) Not much offered for breakfast at all (apples and a few bagels). Pool area very dark. I will say that the girl that checked us in was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you on your trip to the Conway area and would like to invite you back to stay with us on your next trip to Conway Arkansas to see our newly renovated rooms. As well as new management .

Reviewed February 5, 2009

This is a nice hotel with lots of amenities. A little pricey, but good. I would stay again. Desk person was very nice to me and my family.

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for your business and would like to invite you back to our newly renovated property. Rest assure I have spoke with colleagues about your pricing concerns. Hope to see you back soon.