“Nice for the price”

Best Western Conway
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Pet friendly Best Western in Conway is an old style motel that has been renovated and is nice and clean. Clean, quiet, and located 1/2 block from I-40. Hot breakfast too makes this place a repeat for me.

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food and offering of food is a great value. The room was clean the bed was just right. The staff was courteous and efficient. The only thing that would have made my stay there better would have been an elevator.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Location and amenities were wonderful. Great place to visit. One of the cleanest hotels I've been in in quite awhile. Would love to go and stay there again. And probably will. Very helpful staff that really cares about their customers.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel was convenient to the interstate and was in an area with lots of restaurants. The rooms were good size and very clean. They the absolute best wifi we have ever found of any hotel or motel we have stayed in. They offered a discounted price to the buffet next door. The breakfast was very good and a good variety.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have stayed here several times and it is a good value. Easy access and good parking. The only problem is as a NON SMOKER I have to smell smoke due to people on the walkway smoking outside there rooms. I do prefer a NO Smoking hotel but for the price this is a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwconway, Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

On behalf of our property, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I realize how negative of a reflection this would be on a property to rent a nonsmoking room to a guest who must walk through a cloud of smoke to get into/out of your room. We look forward to fixing this issue for you when you return to our property. Please do contact me directly and I will set yyou up with a disounted rate for your next stay.

Joe Gann
BEST WESTERN - Conway
501.329.9855

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband was happy with the room and the Breakfast. Only problem was I made the reservation directly with the hotel and I made it with the Owner and he just wrote it down and never entered it in computer, so the great rate he gave me and my credit card info are now who knows were and there was no record of it when my husband arrived to check in. Luckily the nice lady that checked him in believed me.

Room Tip: Place is nice my husband was happy. If you make reservation with hotel directly get a reservation #
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Although the motel is not very new, we had a good stay. the room was clean, the beds and pillows were comfortable, and the breakfast was nice. Downtown was just a 5 minute drive away where we had a great Chicago Pizza dinner. What could have been better: there was no elevator to the second floor, I had to carry my suitcase upstairs. bathroom door could not be locked. could hear the noise of the highway in the room, slept fine still. waffles came out slightly undercooked. Around 9am motel personnel knocked and asked when we would be checking out. Luckily we had already woken up anyway.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwconway, General Manager at Best Western Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Christina,

Thank you for completing the Tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I have already spoken to our housekeeping team about this issue and do apologize on their behalf for knocking on your door the morning of your departure. I realize how this would give the impression that you are being rushed out, and I regret that this occurred. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 501-329-9855.

Joe Gann