“When in Conway, I'll always stay here” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Conway

BEST WESTERN Conway
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Protem, Missouri
“When in Conway, I'll always stay here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

I've been to this Best Western a couple of times with no bad experiences. I rate it higher than any other Best Western that I've stayed at. Easy to spot from the highway and I was able to park my fishing boat very close to my room. There is a great lake nearby and as you would expect for a southern lake it's full of lilly pads and cypress trees. Fridge and microwave in the room, a comfortable chair and ottoman. The comp breakfast is just fine with biscuits,gravy, eggs, fruit, etc.. Krispy Kreme donuts! The location is on a busy commercial street with many other places to eat.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank rward307

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sedona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

I picked this motel thinking I would have some place to walk my dog. There is nothing around it but pavement and businesses. Otherwise very clean and easy place to get food. I would recommend it if you do not have a pet. Easy in and out.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank greyhoundsyl
Fayetteville, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

The facility is old, the location is bad, there are big trucks parked near our room whole night some of them kept the engine on. I only slept a cople of hours. I'd pick motels nearby rather than this one. This is not a BestWestern I expect, it's no truck stop. I would give them 0 start rating.

Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank sxu
bwconway, Manager at BEST WESTERN Conway, responded to this review, February 1, 2011
We sincerely regret the disturbance. Our convenient location on I40 can mean extra noise, as much as we try to contain it. We have demolished the wing of the hotel that was closest to the interstate (as well as the restaurant and truck parking) and are in the process of constructing a Golden Corral in its place. Thank you for your feedback. It is constructive criticism that allows us to strive for excellence. We do hope to welcome you back to our property so that you may experience our new additions as well as our recently remodeled rooms.
Springdale, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2010

I am on the road about 80 nights a year, I have stayed here 1 time the year before. When I Arrived at my room the second night my key card would not work, so I went to the service desk to get it reprogramed.I waited 15 min. for someone to show up. When the teenager came, he was very rude about the whole thing so naturally, I told him off. That night at 3AM. my room phone rang and it was the teenager that had been working the desk. He called to let me know how rude I had been and that he was going to kick my A@@. He called 3 times So I let him have it .of course he was not around the next day So I contacted the complaint line and they are checking into it. Also the place is filthy.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank twb1978
Killeen, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

Not what we like to see at all in a Best Western Hotel. The room was terrible out of date, wet rug and horrible bathroom. The breakfast was a joke with very little to chose from. We just need a place to lay our heads as we were driving across Arkansas. Internet went down and did not come back up half the time we were there. Do waste your time at all booking a room here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Chandler, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2009

Your basic Motel, and the price should reflect as such, but they charge hotel prices, this was very no frills and not the cleanest and not the dirtiest we have seen. It was good for an overnight stay while moving on the next day. The Wi-Fi worked fine and the bathroom seem mostly clean. The TV would not work without the remote and the room had a musky smell. The front staff that checked us in and out were very disintrested in us and we were a bother to them. We stay at a lot of hotels during the year and did not find this one to be up to Best Western quality.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Guido65
Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2008

I booked this hotel based on location. My family went there for an anniversary party and other family members from out of town were staying there also. Big mistake. The place was not very clean. Food under the bed, the shower curtain did not reach all the way and water went in the floor. For the money I paid I expected better. I will probably will never stay at a Best Western again. The restaurant on the property was terrible also. The food was not good and the service terrible. I had a horrible weekend.

• Liked — the location
  • Disliked — the bathroom
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bwconway, manager at BEST WESTERN Conway, responded to this review, December 1, 2008
I began managing the Best Western in Conway, AR in July of this year. I can assure each of you that I personally inspect each room for cleanliness after the housekeeers finish every day. I am very picky and run a tight ship. Furthermore, I have read a couple comments on Tripadvisor about the food and cleanliness of our restaurant. This restaurant does not "belong" to Best Western. We do not manage it or run it anymore than Wal-Mart manages the restaurants that are cropping up in their parking lots. Please do not assume that an affiliation exists. I also respond personally to each guest's complaint, comment, or critique of the property and/or their experience. If you encounter a problem while staying at this property please contact the staff WHILE at the property so we can do our best to address the issue. Thank you.