“Not Sure about this place for fish”
Review of Mike's Place

Mike's Place
Ranked #2 of 230 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The service was very good. Prices very reasonable. Flavors were good. Ordered the Grouper Creole ... I fish and catch grouper, this was not any grouper I recognized. Seemed more like swai. But I could be very wrong. If I am, i will withdraw this review. My client had prime rib. He said he enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for Mike's Place

Reviewed September 14, 2013

While visiting Conway, our local friends took us to dinner at Mike's Place. What a treat! We started with delicious crispy fried green tomatoes. We all had generous salads and a variety of entrees including steak, chicken, grouper and shrimp. Everyone loved their food. My friend told me they have great green beans but I chose a baked potato for my other side and it did not disappoint. Service was great. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Mike's Place was a wonderful treat. Before completing a triathlon, we were looking for a place to relax for the evening. We were welcomed by a wonderful staff and treated royally. The wine was excellent and the food was fabulous. Thanks for making us feel like one of the family.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

After discovering that Michelangelo's next door had closed, we wandered over to Mike's Place. They start you with delicious mini garlic baguette bread. Salads were cold and refreshing, service was great, food came out quickly (but not too quickly!), I had the appetizer sampler with a crab cake and the New Orleans style shrimp. Boyfriend had the seafood crepes... if you go to Mike's place, do yourself a favor and get the seafood crepes!!!! They were delicious. I had 2 small appetizer portions for my meal, the crab cakes and the shrimp brantley. The shrimp were cooked perfectly, and the sauce was delicious. The remo with the crab cake was also delicious. The crab cake had great flavor, but no discernible crab meat whatsoever... if you're to drop 'lump meat' in your description, you've got to deliver a little better. This was the description," Made fresh daily with lots of lump crab meat sautéed golden brown. Served with our remoulade
sauce - $10.99 (one crab cake - $6.99)." Just sayin'!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is one of those places that is just a heavenly treat! Jacob was great and the food excellent. Jacob brought us samples of the soups. All great but the crawfish bisque was wow OK, then the shrimp Brantley. Well, we got a container of the Brantley sauce to go. The pecan crusted grouper with the raspberry sauce. Well, you get the picture. We'll be back the next time we're in Arkansas. Enjoy

Been to Mike's Place? Share your experiences!