“Consistently Good”

Cross street: Main St.
Russellville, Arkansas
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Mike's has got a great atmosphere, good waiters and excellent food. For my brother's birthday we called and asked if we could bring our own cake, they said no problem and were most accommodating when it was time to serve it. I've gone for lunch several times and always been pleased. One thing I haven't eaten is the fried shrimp po-boy but the man sitting at the next table ordered one and it looked fantastic, I was torn between that and the bow-tie pasta dish I had, next time I already have a plan.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ozark_Lady

Arkansas
“Excellent food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter chose this restaurant to celebrate her birthday. The food was delicious. The service was great. I also enjoyed the beautiful art. Mike's Place is a great place for dinner especially for a special occasion.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank artist-nurse
Conway, Arkansas
“Special Place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is where my wife and I had our first date a few years ago. This past weekend we went back for a special dinner, and it was just as wonderful. Everyone is kind, and the food is wonderful.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Spencer H
Oxford, MS
“Amazing service, quality food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were in town to watch my cousin play baseball. In between games, we ran to Mike's after many recommendations from locals. We were able to place a togo order for him and run in back to the field in less that 20 minutes so that he had a more filling meal for his second game. They were so wonderful to accommodate our panicked/fast order.

My family and I then ate our meal...GROUPER...was amazing. I would drive back for it in a heart beat. My dad had the Prime Rib, it was so good. I can't say enough about this place. Mike's Place---you deserve every award that I saw displayed!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank sasieber
Conway, Arkansas
“Good dining and service.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The service is great and so is the food. Intinmate dining environment and well furnished. Outside seating available when weather permits.

Visited March 2012