“Good Food & Great Atmosphere”
Review of Mike's Place

Mike's Place
Ranked #2 of 234 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is always on my must visit restaurants when I'm in the area (about once a year). The food is always presented nicely and is always tasty. They have a great selection of appetizers, the Shrimp Brantley is probably my favorite. The service has always been attentive, friendly and prompt. The vintage feel of the space is comfortable and makes for a very nice place to enjoy a meal.

1  Thank Tallwithroom

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating at Mike's for several years now and I've come to the conclusion that it's true what they say: things taste better when they are presented well. The atmosphere and service has always been really good. However, there really is nothing special about the food. I think they were probably exceptional at one point, but now they live off their reputation, which seems to be perpetuated by those who rate restaurants by decor and service alone. Don't get me wrong, the food is good. But it's only slightly better than what you would get at a Colton's or similar steakhouse for nearly double the price. I don't mind paying those prices for good food, but right now Mike's just doesn't have it.

1  Thank Nic W
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food, without exception, is perfection every time. Atmosphere is great and service is top notch.

1  Thank kcroslin
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This just hasn't lived up to standards for past two years. They do not understand crab, I wish they did. Trust me, I really wish they did but on two occaisions I've had crab that was over cooked (Steamed) and yes you can over cook it

1  Thank Terence B
Reviewed December 31, 2012

we went here on new years eve.. all i have heard since moving to Conway is rah rah mikes place .. NOT worth the money .. bunch of uppity snobs in minks and parking in handicapped spots with NO tag or plate .i am a double amputee and really needed the parking spot at the door! .the entire night was a bummer.. the service okay but the food huge dissapointment!!!.. bring on Red Lobster any day of the week!! BUT if you think your s___ doesnt stink and you want to throw 50.00 bucks out the window this is the place for you! NEVER again!

1  Thank donna c

Been to Mike's Place? Share your experiences!