“enjoyenable.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

There was a wedding reception that it went to. The staff was friendly and helpful. The service was very good. There was about 30 people in our party and I don't think they got anyone order wrong. The only reason that I didn't rate it 5 was because the grilled chicken that I had was a little too spicy for me but in all fairness I am a wimp when it come to spicy foods. Little children can handle spicier food than me. The favor was food and everyone else love what they had.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

In the many times I've eaten here, i've always gotten consistently delish food. My favorites are the shrimp brantley and the pecan crusted grouper.
Fresh food!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Every time we travel by Conway, we make it a point to eat at Mikes Place. Definitely worth a stop. A very friendly wait staff and food us excellent.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We love to come here for drinks and appetizers, but honestly it's a bit too expensive to do for dinner and unlike Michaelangelos, the portions aren't as generous as they could be. However, the food is quite tasty! This is a great place to bring out of town guests.

1  Thank labedwardes
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My girlfriend and I were in Conway for a wedding, and had dinner at Mike's the night before. I had chicken fried chicken and pecan crusted grouper, and both were excellent. I don't think I have ever had grouper before so I guess I can't really compare it to anything, but it really was great.

The atmosphere is nice and people treat it like it's a nice place, which I suppose it is for Conway. The decor is a little obscure in that there doesn't really seem to be any theme to the place; be sure to look for the painting of Obama playing a fiddle.

The wine list is a little lacking, but just make up for it by having some key lime pie. I have had key lime pie everywhere from Joe's in Chicago to Jake's in Portland, and the pie here is just as good if not better.