“Hilton Garden Inn - Conway”

Hilton Garden Inn Conway
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Hilton Garden Inn - Conway”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Good hotel, I always stay here. Always clean, customer service oriented. Great, friendly, helpful staff. One downside is it doesn't come with breakfast, which is actually a big downside for me. But for the other above average qualities and value, I'm still a fan.

Room Tip: It's quiet all over, but if you want to be sure then ask for a room on the opposite side from th...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We are your fans too! Please come back soon. We'll have your rooma and service ready for you! R Mata GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Room is what I expect for being a part of the Hilton chain. Staff was excellent. Has a small bar and bartender was excellent. Bar is a little pricey, but worth it due to the service (she made sure I was happy with my wine selection). Breakfast is not included, but the check-in staff was upfront about it and there were specials offered. Breakfast was good. Only complaint was when the heater came on in the room, it was loud and I would need to turn up the tv volume. However, I never heard it come on in the middle of the night, so it didn't wake me up. Remote had sleeper on it (which I have found to be a luxury at hotels lately). I have not always been happy with Garden Inn chain of Hilton, but this one was excellent and I would highly recommend. I had just driven 11 hours, so I was probably pretty crabby--so I'm even more impressed with how accommodating the staff was.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to compliment my staff. I will make sure to share these kind words. Please visit us again in the near future!
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were very pleased with the room. It was clean and had the best shower I've ever had in a hotel. My husband used the fitness facility and the breakfast was handy. We plan to stay there again. It was close to UCA and to downtown Conway, which has many nice restaurants and boutiques.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Leslie H
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thanks for your great comments! R Mata Gen Mgr
Kingston Springs, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Staff besides being friendly were very professional and prompt with service. The lobby administrative staff were even helpful with us while checking in a College Girls Basketball team ! We will definitely not only stay there but will reccomend this hotel. A most enjoyable breakfast at a fair price-

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Dick C
Thank you for your comment about our staff. I will be passing on your great comments to them. Please come back - it would be an honor! R Mata gen Mgr
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a trip the hotel is located in a good area. Plenty of restaurants and shopping right off the interstate. Room was normal garden inn clean and roomy. Front desk staff was ok. Checked me in didn't advise me they gave me coupons for free waters so I assumed they were in the room as always. Required a 2nd trip back downstairs. I would stay again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank wick1979
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!
Farmersville, Texas
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was so friendly and efficient. The breakfast was delicious. The room was clean, the sheets and pillows were nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Joyce H
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. Look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future! R Mata Gen Mgr
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The staff and facility are excellent. The people are kind and courteous. The facilities are always clean and properly maintained. We use the Hilton Garden Inn in Conway, Arkansas often, and plan to continue to do so.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We look forward to having you back. We are honored to serve your hotel needs! R Mata Gen Mgr