“Weekend trip” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Nashville, United States
“Weekend trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the interstate, shopping and area restaurants. It was clean and the staff was friendly. There were a couple of noisy nights however if in the bedroom it died down. This is my second time staying and I would again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the traveling public. I am confident that on your next stay, you will be even more pleased with our service and accomodations. Best regards. R Mata Gen Mgr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Vicksburg, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I usually stay at the Hampton next door out of habit. On a whim I decided to try the Hilton Garden since the price was the same. These two hotels are owned by the same company, but the Hilton Garden is a nice step up.
Instead of the free breakfast, there is a nice made-to order breakfast for not a lot of money. I prefer this! Far more civilized. Plus, available room service is a real bonus for someone working through dinner.
The furnishings are just that much more upscale, but the best part is the bed. I didn't realize these beds were supposed to be anything other than ordinary, but immediately I noticed how great the mattress was. I actually like it better than my own bed, which is saying something. I want one! I Googled it and fortunately, I can actually make that happen.

I do business in this area a lot and this is my new home. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to serving your accomodations again! R Mata Gen Mgr
Houston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff was very accommodating, the hotel room was good and the breakfast was excellent. Although I would prefer better pillows, this hotel is a nice place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We appreciate your comments of recommending us to other business travelers! We look forward to your future visits to the Hilton Garden Inn Conway!
Amarillo, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is average at best. Some good things: very friendly staff, mostly clean, good restaurant, newer furnishings. Our experience on October 22, 2013 had some problems. One of the pillow cases was either soiled or stained (I couldn't tell) but I noticed this late and so I just turned the case inside out and used it anyway. However, I wondered if perhaps the bed hadn't been changed. You can hear the occupant above you walking around in their room. I could clearly hear the conversation of the couple staying next door through the fan vent in the bathroom. Also disappointing was the coffee maker didn't work. We went to Starbucks just down the road. My daughter's sleep was interrupted at midnight by a whirring noise that lasted for an hour, and later that night by the TV from next door.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I apologize for a "mediocre" experience. I am sure that you see that majority of TripAvisor comments are shining 5 star reviews. I will check on the pillow cases but I can assure you they were clean. It could be that that batch was kept in the dryer abit too long. I'll pass this on. Please come back - I am sure you will have a 5 star stay the next time. R Mata Gen Mgr
Austin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

You can't go wrong on a business trip at this hotel very nice stay. Restaurant inside hotel is very good ask about daily specials - usually you will be pleased. A co-worker ordered their Quesadillas - they were very good and not greasy! Excellent wait staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
We appreciate your comments - it was great that we exceeded your expectations! R Mata Gen Mgr
Conway, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were very pleased with the professionalism of this hotel. We do not give this type of praise easy. Every person in this hotel wanted and did make our experience exceptional. You will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
It was our pleasure to show great customer service and professionalism. We look forward to your next visit! R mata Gen Mgr
Bradford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Top notch new hotel for the Conway area. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Easy to get to being just off interstate 30. Clean, quiet, and comfortable. Plenty of parking. Banquet facility adequate for 100 persons.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience. It was our pleasure to serveyou! R Mata GM