“Nice place..excellent service”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Manila, Arkansas
“Nice place..excellent service”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The staff here was especially friendly and helpful.Ashley at the front desk was great!
The room was very clean and comfortable. The roommate was reasonable.
The morning breakfast was the best at any hotel on the area. It was cooked to order, hot and fresh. There wasn't the old cold help yourself buffet. However there was self guided fruit, cereal, bagels etc.
This was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
I want to thank you personally for sending your comments about your stay. We value all feedback - positive or negative so that we may improve our services for all our guest's benefit. I hope to see you again at our property. Richie M Gen Mgr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Siloam Springs, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I would highly recommend this Hotel. Very clean rooms and great service. The only downfall is no continental breakfast. Room service was fast, food was warm and plentiful. The sleep number bed was nice but the button on one side was broke, so it was stuck on a little too firm of a setting for me. Refrigerator and microwave in the room was handy. The only other problem was the room got just a little warm during the night and I was unable to adjust the thermostat??

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thak you for sharing your experience with the traveling public! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! RM Gen Mgr
Conway
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Excellent service and experience on all levels. The food and service in the on-premise restaurant made this stay extraordinary. Accommodations are excellent. Staff are well trained and courteous. Comfort of beds is superior.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share the great experience you had while staying with us. My staff and I always enjoys such inspiring comments! We all look forward to your future stays with us.
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel on a number of occasions when traveling on business to Conway, AR. This is by far the best hotel choice in town. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff is excellent.

The rooms are always clean and presentable, but I would expect nothing less from an HGI hotel.

What makes this hotel shine is the staff. From the moment you walk into the newly renovated reception hall, you are greeted with a genuine smile and impeccable southern hospitality. The bar and restaurant staff are exceptional and make you feel at home. The staff truly are 'The cherry on top'!

Then there is the food. The HGI is blessed to have an outstanding chef in the restaurant. The restaurant offers the great home style cooking I would expect but the restaurant then goes above and beyond. Each day Tyrone and his staff put together a daily special. This is what I order each day and I am always blown away by the quality and complexity of the delicious meals.
I always look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed May 2013
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
I appreciate the time you took to write such a a glowing review of our Hotel. On behalf of my staff, thank you for being a valued customer. we look forward to your nexy visit with us! RIchie Gen Mgr
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was in town visiting my friends, and we chose to stay here. Location is great as it is close to everything. The room was a-okay. The walls were really thin, so we could hear the TV in the next room. I am not big on the color yellow so the color of the walls were a bit hard on my eyes. I guess that is relative. The room however was spacious and big. The parking is huge as well. Overall, it was an okay experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Chad A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, February 21, 2015
Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises you coming from the next room. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options to prevent this from happening. Your comfort is very important to us and we will make the necessary changes so that our future guests do not have to deal with this issue.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a very dependable and predictable HGI -- and probably the best accommodations you're going to get in Conway. I know, since having a daughter at Hendrix for four years had me sampling the alternatives. This hotel is clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. Te rooms are spacious and comfortable -- though there were mixed reviews within my family on the weird adjustable firmness bed. I cranked it to the firmness I wanted and had no issues. My daughter said her defeat like a rock. Fortunately, we brought our own pillows. What is it with those square postage-stamp sized pillows HGI now has at their properties? No normal person could regard them as something you actually sleep on. The buffet breakfast was quite good, but I don't understand why HGI doesn't put free drinking water in its rooms. I paid $2 in the "pantry" for a small bottle of water, yet $1.50 for a larger one from the vending machine. Starwood properties offer free water. I guess they've found Sam's Club and realized it adds a whole 25 cents to the cost of providing a room. It's the little things, folks!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you sir for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. The disparity between the bottled waters escaped me and I will correct that issue. I will pass on the comments regarding the pillows to HGI product standards. I am pleased that the hotel provided a clean and friendly experience during your stay. I look forward to your future visits with us.
Spring, Texas
Reviewed May 14, 2013

When you stay at a "chain" hotel, you have a level of expectation from the "brand". This Hilton Garden Inn was no exception. I was only there for one night. While I didn't eat dinner at the hotel (there are enough choices within walking distance) hotel, a coworker did and said the steak was huge and delicious. I enjoyed the made-to-order breakfast, which included hot dishes.

The room had the "adjustable" or sleep number beds. Staying only one night, I didn't bother with it. The pillows were high as a mountain; I need a flat pillow, so I slept with out a pillow, Temp control in the room worked well and the beds had comforters - somethings a lot of hotels do not have.

One thing I did notice was the walls were not well insulated for noise. I could hear the tv on either side of my room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
I am pleased that you we met your expectations. I look forward to future visits! Best regards! R Mata Gen Mgr