“Do Not Expect Hendrix Discount Rate If You Book Online.”

Hilton Garden Inn Conway
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Hendrix College. College said to ask for special 'Hendrix guest rate'. At check-in, friendly desk staff said "it's my first day and I will have to check with my manager". Was later told that there was indeed a special rate, but because I had booked online (through the Hilton Website!), I was ineligible. Was told I should have phoned hotel directly and not gone through internet(?!).

It was only a few dollars, but I intentionally booked directly with Hilton and not through a discount website.

The property was standard Hilton fare: safe, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I am sorry about the confusion for the Hendrix rate. I've spoken to our desk staff and have cleared up some inconsistencies. I appreciate your business and look forward to continued stays at Conway's premiere hotel! Richie M

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was able to enjoy my business trip without any interruptions or inconveniences. I was extremely glad that I had the ability to make a few copies of info I needed in the business center without having to bother the staff. I was very pleased with the roomservice also - staff was courteous and very prompt. Very pleasurable experience - even if it was work!!! LOL

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Always good to hear from guests that had great stays. I thank you for taking the time to share them. I look forward to your next visit , "business or pleasure"!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently and we had a good experience. Only negative was that there was some sort of meeting of bikers there on Saturday morning and you couldn't have gotten in the breakfast area if you would have wanted to. I would recommend this hotel to others and will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the traveling public. I am glad that we were able to make your stay an outstanding one. We look forward to your next visit with us! Richie Mata Gen Mgr.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

every time i go to Conway i stay here if they have a smoking room and it is always a pleasant stay and is very close to my work place. you have your choice of places to eat if you decide not to eat in the hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were there for softball games at Hendrix college. It is a great facility. All the staff were very nice and helpful. It is located in a good area near many conveniences. Also easy to get to downtown area which is worth going to. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. We hope to see you very soon!. Richie Mata Gen Mgr

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We regularly visit Conway because our daughter plays on the Hendrix softball team. We continue to come back to this hotel. The people at the the front desk and in the restaurant a marvelous! Everyone is knowlegdable and friendly. The hotel is always clean. The food is great and the service is wonderful. The rooms are spacious. The internet is easy to use. The business center fits all needs. The pool and exercise equipment fil the bill. Moreover, he beds have adjustable firmness so sleeping is great! We also look to a place with great showers, and this place provides that. Over three years we have stayed at one other hotel in town due to this hotel already being booked up. We couldn't wait to some back to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

WOW! Thank you so much for incredibly complimenting comments! We look forward to your next visit that we may exceed your expectations. Best regards. Richie Mata GM

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located in a well-lit and great area. During our stay, we ordered the chicken quesadillas, spinach dip, chicken tenders, rice pilaf, and other stuff from the hotel restaurant. All of it was so delicious! Not your average hotel restaurant at all. The beds have adjustable firmness and sleep so great! And absolutely the best shower I've ever had. This was our second stay here in the last 2 year and the earlier was just as great as the latter.

• Stayed: March 2013
Richie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I am so happy that we exceeded your expectations! I hope to see you very soon to be able to serve your needs!