Hilton Garden Inn Conway
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$68
$99
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
$65
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$74
$71
ComfortSuites
$114
$94
$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness triprestaurants and shoppingplace to staybusiness centerstaff was very friendlyfitness centerbreakfast was excellentpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastexcellent hoteldefinitely stay here againclean roomsnice stayfront desk staffeasy accessbed was comfortablehgi
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This HGI served as a mid-waystation on a wknd football trip. The lobby, pool, & restaurant are comfortable & attractive. The room was also cozy, neat, & of average size. The breakfast buffet was fair & appropriately priced. Upon arrival just after 8 on Friday evening, we waited over 5' for the desk attendant to arrive from parts unknown. She then checked us into a room w/ one bed, although two doubles had been reserved. She pleaded ignorance as to both the details of our reservation & the # of beds in the first room. She did quickly correct the error. We were also interrupted mid-morning saturday by the maid, despite the DND sign remaining on the door.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had been driving for 12 hours and REALLY wanted to relax in a nice HOT hot tub, but I rarely find one that is warm/hot enough for my taste. This one was wonderful! The pool area in general was very nice (indoor). The rooms were very, very clean both times we stayed (coming & going). I didn't really care for the adjustable firmness matress. I don't know if I didn't quite figure it out to get the full effect or what, but everything else was great. The cost was probably the best...around $80 with tax and AAA discount. Whoo-Hoo!!! Keep in mind that this hotel does NOT provide a free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We vist family every year and have discovered this location to be relatively new and very nice. We've gotten special rates by checking on line. Staff were really nice. Nice southern hospitality. We will continue to stay here. I cannot understand why someone had less than an excellant experience. I think this is unusual. We are from the south and expect good hospitality. Hopefully the rude employee was fired.

Luckily, we had three rooms on our last trip as SOME OF OUR PARTY ARRIVED with a stomach virus that they felt free to SHARE with others in our party. Well members of our partty were able to conveniently help each other with the connecting rooms. The hotel was great about providing extra linens, as needed. They also provided advice on where to get medication, very late in the evening when most things were closed.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed at the Conway Garden Inn for three nights in August 2011. If you are familiar with the Garden Inn Brand from Hilton - this property is similar to all other GI's I've visited. Service levels, lobby quality and rooms are all very similar for the four or five Garden Inn properties I've visited.

The staff at this hotel was particularly friendly esp at the front desk and restaurant. The restaurant food was good - not excellent, but good. Like other Garden Inns, the pool is too small for my taste but this appears standard for these properties. Beds are always nice at Garden Inns but I personally find the writing desk chair very uncomfortable.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2011

LOvely, clean, friendly. They know the meaning of southern hospitality. Food buffet was great. All the employees were fantastic. Will stat here again. They raised the bar on what a hotel should be! Thanks

• Stayed: August 2011