“Clean, great customer service”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Clean!!!! My friend and I were caught in tight spot and had to book a hotel room last minute. We picked this hotel based on a few reviews and hoped for the best. We booked the day of our stay over the phone. The customer service was good, and the staff was very nice and down to earth. The absolute best thing about this hotel was the is was clean! I am very particular about hotels when it comes to cleanliness. The floors were stain free, the whole place smelled fresh, and the bedding was all bright white so you could tell whether or not it had been cleaned well, and it had. The price was wonderful (paid about 85 for the night), and the free breakfast wasn't half bad. They even has a supply of extra toiletries such as toothbrushes that you could get for free if you forgot something. The room we were in had a coffee pot (with free coffee), microwave, and a mini fridge all in a little area with a large couch. Very impressed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Joey F, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

We are glad your experience was a great one! We want to make each guest feel at home, and I am glad you have mentioned some of our amenities. Often times, a last minute trip can cause anyone to forget the most basic of items. We understand this and want to be prepared for you.

We pride ourselves on making sure the guest has everything they need for a comfortable stay. We are more than happy to accommodate in any way possible.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My stay at the Comfort Suites was exceptional. The rooms are not only reasonably priced but everyone working there provided amazing customer service. The rooms are very clean and spacious and if anything thing is wrong the staff will bend over backwards to make it right. I would recommend staying here for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property! Our staff strives to make each guest feel welcome and uses all available resources to help elevate the experience and set us apart from other hotels.

We very much appreciate the time you have taken to write this review to us and other travelers in the area.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

The young lady who checked us in was very kind and helpful, our housekeeper was fabulous (not only was our room spotless, she was friendly and spoke to us when she passed us in the halls). Even the breakfast cook was a pleasure in the morning. Also, the indoor pool was fantastic for my daughter and of course we all appreciated the free wi-fi. We travel to Conway quite a bit, and this is the best experience we have had of all the hotels in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your review Kelley!

Your level of sanctification is something we all strive to achieve here with each and every guest. We are pleased to have you stay with us at any time!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel is excellent in its professionalism and service to its clients. Joey and the staff here are very detailed in making certain that they deliver what I ask for when utilizing the meeting room; along with going above and beyond simple request. I have been totally satisfied with their service and will recommend to anyone to use this hotel for important meetings and occasions.

Room Tip: This hotel is right off interstate I-40
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are happy to hear that Joey, along with the rest of the staff, was able to provide you with the best customer service! We strive to be professional and treat our customers with respect and accommodate them to the best of our ability! Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Location is great located near all the big box shopping stores all the great restaurants around location, easy on easy off interstate clean hotel rooms and lobby indoor pool works!!! No hot tub:( 2 complaints front desk not very friendly kinda hurried us up during check in walked in and out a few times never a smile or how are you. Second thing wifi would not work with our iPhones had to use our data :( android worked well as did lap top. Over all happy with the stay sad with the people at the front desk hope it was a glitch in their day and others have a better welcome than I did over all I would stay here again price was great I've payed at least 120.00 dollars for rooms that don't compair.

• Stayed: April 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

So glad that you enjoyed your accommodations at the Comfort Suites, Conway! We are centrally located to almost everywhere you need to go in Conway! I am really happy that you found our hotel clean and loved our pool! Please accept our sincere apologies for unfriendliness you experienced during your stay. We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and service, and the comfort of our guests is a top priority. I am also sorry you were unable to connect with our wifi on your iPhone. We have a splash page that must be accepted after you connect to our internet through Safari. Because you brought this to my attention, I will be sure to post a note at our front desk for other guests who may run into the same situation. I hope if you come back to Conway, you will stop by and see us again. We appreciate your business!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel is a good price for everything that is offered. The only problem I had is that before going out I had turned the covers back and found a small blood stain on the fitted sheets. I went to the front desk and told them and they handed me sheets to change the bed myself and said sorry. I wish they would have offered to do that since it was their mistake. The rest of the stay went well though and I was impressed with the hot breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. It provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve the services we offer our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for business reasons and found the hotel room to be very clean, the lobby looked well kept also. I slept very good the two nights that I was here.. I will definately return the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: December 2012
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

We know that you have a choice where hotels are concerned and are very glad that you chose to stay with us! Sleeping isn't a problem when you are laying on double pillowtop Serta Sleepers! That is something we receive compliments on alot and are very happy that you liked them as well. We strive to make sure everything is nice, clean and ready for you when you arrive! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Conway! Thank you so much!