“Great Service. Takes Pets too”

Candlewood Suites Conway
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great place to stay especially if you have pet, very pet friendly. The HVAC system was a little o. The noisy side but not bad. The staff was very friendly and helped with both request l made. Bring some food or snacks with you because ice is free but any food or beverage costs....... I really like the arrangemt of the rooms too. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Don't stay next to the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dr Doug H
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

We appreicate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor. We genuinely appreciate your business. I have shared your review with the entire team of Candlewood Suites-Conway, AR. We are pleased to know that we were able to take care of your requests and we look forward to welcoming you (and your pet) back on a return visit soon!

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Conway

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nice room with good kitchen and good sleeping bed. Wyfi was very slow but connected OK. Recliner had to be moved so we could see TV. No breakfast, but had a shop with food supplies at a reasonable price. Can be seen from the interstate, but not that easy to locate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. I have shared your review with the entire team as these reviews allow us to know what we are doing right and offer insight for improvement. Your willingness to share your candid thoughts about your experience with us is genuinely appreciated. We strive to make each guest's experience a pleasant one and we hope you will come back and see us on a return visit soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks. Their rooms are clean and have plenty of room vs other hotels I have stayed in. The staff was friendly and hospitable. It was nice to be able to use the weight machine and do my laundry when I wanted. My work schedule changed often so I appreciate being able to use the facilities late at night. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone that has to stay in a hotel room for very long. Like I said the rooms are big and they also have a kitchen.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side and back of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Fred D

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the candid feedback. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to accomodate your changing work schedule. Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our property and our staff. It was my pleasure to share your review with the entire team. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The hotel was in very nice shape. It looked fairly new. The girl at check in was extremely nice and helpful. She made us feel right at home and explained every detail of the hotel to us. She also suggested different places we could go for shopping and dinner. I was glad to see someone with excellent customer service skills since so many businesses do not have these type of people anymore. I was suprised by the room. It was very spacious and had tons of ammenities. The room was very clean and smelled very good. The room was very cozy. The internet was free and unlimited and worked very well. We saw the same desk worker at our check out and she still had a huge smile on her face, thanked us for our business, and kindly invited us back anytime. We truly had a great experience at this hotel and hope to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. We genuinely appreciate having you as our guest. Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and our team members. It is truly rewarding to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I will personally share your review with the entire team so they know what a wonderful job they are doing. We would love to welcome you back on a return visit soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is an all around excellent hotel! It has a great location, a great staff, and nice, clean rooms. I've stayed at this hotel a few times while passing through Conway. I've also stayed at approximately 4-5 other hotels in Conway. Hands down, this hotel has the best staff. This group of people always greet us with a smile and a friendly welcome. They always make us feel important. Rooms are spacious and always clean. Kitchens in the rooms come in handy! I really enjoy this place and no other hotels in the area can compare!

Room Tip: Sign up for the Priority Rewards program and get extra perks, such as a bigger room/bed, later check...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your repeat business is genuinely appreciated. It is also rewarding to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate all the wonderful comments. I have shared your review with my entire team to allow them to know how they are doing. It really makes our day when our efforts are recognized. We are here to provide an excellent experience for our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have back problems and need a recliner. Their's is comfortable. We have stayed here several times. Each time better than the last. There is no swimming pool but ask if you can use the pool of their sister property. You do not get a complementary breakfast; however, you have a microwave, full sized refrigerator, stovetop burners, dishwasher, sink, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and cleaning supplies for all. If one doesn't have the time to buy food supplies, they have a mini-mart on premises. The room is clean. The staff is helpful.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

We appreicate you taking the time to tell us about your experience while staying at our property. I have personally shared your review with the entire team of Candlewood Conway. It is always rewarding to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our, almost apartment like, suite and that our accomodations met your needs. We take pride in being the only extended stay hotel in Conway and look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

If ya gotta be away from home, this is the place to stay. I work in morrillton about twice a month and was staying at the super 8....... Till my last two visits I got ate up with bed bugs. Candlewood has nice beds, kitchen with full size fridge, clean full size bathrooms, awesome wifi, great staff, and on and on. I now have an extra 20 minute drive in the morning but it is sooooo worth it. So if your ever have the need to stay in Conway, stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for such great comments about our property and staff. It really makes our day to read these reviews and know our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We are honored that you are willing to take on a 20 minute drive just to stay with us! We certainly appreciate you and your business. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back "home" on a return visit soon!