Candlewood Suites Conway
$98
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
$71
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$74
$85
$114
$94
La Quinta
$96
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskfree laundrygreat hotelplace to stayplenty of places to eatwalmart within walking distanceparking lotoutback steakhouserooms are spaciouswent out of her wayi highly recommend this hotelstaff was friendlyforrestnikkiamenitieshousekeeping
Reviewed August 29, 2012

If ya gotta be away from home, this is the place to stay. I work in morrillton about twice a month and was staying at the super 8....... Till my last two visits I got ate up with bed bugs. Candlewood has nice beds, kitchen with full size fridge, clean full size bathrooms, awesome wifi, great staff, and on and on. I now have an extra 20 minute drive in the morning but it is sooooo worth it. So if your ever have the need to stay in Conway, stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for such great comments about our property and staff. It really makes our day to read these reviews and know our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We are honored that you are willing to take on a 20 minute drive just to stay with us! We certainly appreciate you and your business. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back "home" on a return visit soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I usually stay at this Candlewood while visiting family once or twice a year. I've tried staying at other hotels from time to time but I always seem to enjoy this hotel, probably because they offer more privacy than most other properties. I can't tell you how many times I've had someone go in to my room while I've had a DND sign on the door and this hotel doesn't do that. Another plus is that they allow pets, which was great considering we just got a new puppy and didn't want to have to board him. The staff is always friendly (not just to me but the dog as well) and are willing to do everything they can to make your stay great. Obviously it's not perfect all the time but when it isn't they bend over backwards to make things right and I appreciate that. Probably one of the biggest things I like is that they don't let kids run rampant in the halls like some other places do. I know they can't help it but I hate it when I have to share a floor with a kid's sports team because there is constant running, jumping, yelling at all hours of the night. If you're looking for a place to sleep that's clean, pet friendly, great staff, and quiet this is your hotel.

Room Tip: Bring some food with you to cook breakfast/lunch/dinner, they have full kitchenettes. They also have a patio and grill so get some steaks too.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your experience about your stay is genuinely appreciated. It was my pleasure to share your review with my entire team. It is rewarding to hear such positive feedback and to know our efforts have been recognized. It really makes our day when we know our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We certainly hope to see you (and your dog) again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel, my room had two empty soda cans by the recliner, my towel smelled funky, and I found a hair on my sheets. Also, this hotel doesn't offer daily cleaning or breakfast. I am sure I could've found this out when I booked this hotel but I travel on business often and these amneties are standard. I don't think Candlewood Suites will be my type of stay in future business trip especially not this one because of the pool cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay with us online. Your comments let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet our guests needs. It is disappointing to know your stay was not what you expected. Please accept my sincerest apology. I have met with my team to share your review. Please know we have addressed your concerns, paying special attention to cleanliness, to prevent a similar situation in the future. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service you have come to expect from IHG.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed a few days ago making it the third stay at this hotel and each time it was great. The staff is always willing to help and the place is clean. The amenities are great for long term and the price seems lower than what you would spend somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Paulla J
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your comments let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet our guest's needs. Your review has been shared with the entire team at Candlewood-Conway, AR. It is rewarding to hear such positive feedback from our guests. We love having you here and you are welcome back any time. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had a wonderful stay. Your housekeeping staff is fantastic! We enjoyed your pantry and the laundry facilities. We will be back to stay if traveling through Conway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 896JCS
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your review lets us know how we are doing and how we can better meet our guests needs. I have shared your comments with my entire team. It is rewarding to hear such positive feedback and that our guests enjoy staying with us. We certainly hope to see you again in the future!