“Enjoyed our stay”

Candlewood Suites Conway
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property with our 2 small children while we were visiting family for a few days in Conway. Our room was very nice. It was the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in! It had a seperate bedroom and a pull out couch for the kids. The room was clean and we enjoyed the kitchen. It was nice to find a decent hotel without unreasonable prices.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jsgram63
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for your review of our propety on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts about your stay is genuinely appreciated. I have shared your response with my entire team and we are all so happy in knowing you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I tried to make a reservation at a nearby hotel, but they were sold out. I was directed to one of their other hotels, the Candlewood Suites. I have never stayed at Candlewood Suites hotels before and what a surprise it was. It was very clean and the staff was helpful. I had to fax and copy several things and it was never a problem. The room was large and it had a nice kitchen.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John S
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts about your stay is genuinely appreciated. It is rewarding to hear such kind words of the hotel itself and of our team members. We are glad you had the opportunity to experience the "extended stay difference" and we hope that you will choose Candlewood Suites for your future lodging needs. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I wanted a weekend getaway just to be by ourselves. It was perfect. The room was very clean and comfortable. The amenities were awesome, and the convenience of stores and restaurants were perfect. Both at check-in and check-out, the staff were friendly and helpful. I definitely will book with this hotel again. The price of the hotel was definitley worth it. I felt safe. The room temperature was good, DVD/TV combo in the room. It felt luxurious at a great price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts about your stay is genuinely appreciated. I have shared your comments with my entire team and we are all so happy in knowing that we provided a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable price for you to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you back at Candlewood Suites, Conway, AR any time!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've been staying at this property over the last two years or so. I'm currently working about an hour and a half away from Conway, in Hot Springs, but still choose to stay at Candlewood in Conway because they are awesome. My co-workers and I enjoyed grilling steaks and having a beer in their patio this week. I can sum it up in one word. Excellent. Everything from the management to the staff to the room itself.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts about your stay is genuinely appreciated. I have shared your review with my entire team. Your repeat business over the past couple of years and the fact that you drive an hour and a half just to stay at our hotel truly means the world to us. Our gazebo with grills is just one of the great amenities that we have and I am glad you were able to enjoy it during your visit. It is rewarding just knowing our efforts have been recognized and we thank you for that. We look forward to you next stay with us!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Candlewood in Conway for a few nights while some repairs were made to our home. We checked around at a couple other hotels before booking with Candlewood and realized we were basically paying $30 more at the nearby hotels for breakfast and a pool, which we did not need. The Candlewood had exactly what we needed and the price was just right. The room was clean and comfortable. It had a full kitchen so we were able to cook meals in our room and that is a nice touch. Walmart is right next door which made it convenient for us to grab a few items that we needed. We loved that we could use their laundry machines for free (all we needed was our own soap...which we bought from Walmart, but noticed they do sell single use boxes in the pantry). The staff here is great and you can see they really care about their guests. I would definately recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Ruth Ann L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor. Your comments are appreciated and I have made sure to share your review with my entire team. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room while you were away from your home due to repairs. We hope our services allowed you to be a little less stressed during those repairs and please know you will always find a "home away from home" with us here at Candlewood Suites, Conway, AR.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I am in town at least once a month and I always stay here.. The staff is first rate, the rooms are always clean, and of course, being a Candlewood, the amenities are great for extended stays.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Ruth Ann L, Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments online. We genuinely appreciate your business and your willingness to share your thoughts about our hotel. I have shared your response with my entire team and we are pleased in knowing we have provided the level of service you have come to expect from IHG. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit with us!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have been traveling to Conway for extended stays since 2006 - roughly the year when Candlewood opened. Needless to say, 6 years later, I am still staying here.

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I tend to work on shifts, which normally makes things difficult in hotels when I am trying to sleep during the day. Candlewood Conway is flexible with my room cleaning schedule ALWAYS, and will do their best to clean my room around my needs.

Thanks to all of the Candlewood staff, front desk, management and housekeeping. You are always smiling - it helps with the daily grind.

As long as I'm down here, you can count on my business.

Scott C.

Room Tip: Call ahead at least two to three weeks in advance. Conway is a fast growing community, especially i...