“What an amazing place to eat”

Eat My Catfish of Conway
Ranked #17 of 258 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Description: Southern cooking at its finest. We serve the best breaded FRESH U.S. Farm raised catfish, shrimp, and chicken and serve it up with the best sides, fried okra, amazing seasoned fries, beans, cole slaw, you name it! check out our menu on our website.
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We were directed to this restaurant by hotel staff. My husband loves catfish and he definitely wasn't disappointed. Very family oriented place with great staff and of course wonderful food. I had shrimp which were very tasty. This is the original site for the owner. Definitely a great place to find if on the road in their other locations. One orders at the counter, provided a number and food is brought to your table.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The food is above average. I have had better catfish at a few places, but I will certainly return to Eat My Catfish. Catfish is above average and sides are good. Service is very limited, but employees are nice. The food is the main attraction!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I found the catfish shrimp and all that goes with it quite tasty. It is a little pricey for me for what serving of food you get. All in all it is good food

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

The drink machine needed to be cleaned,The drink I got tasted like dirt. I could not even drink it.
My hush puppies were undercooked and very raw on the inside but very dark on the outside it was like the oil needed to be changed. The coleslaw had absolutely no flavor.
One of my sisters got the po boy she said it was just ok.
The other sister got the chicken strips and she said it was very greasy.
Will not be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Our first time visit was EXCELLENT!! Quick, friendly service, plenty of seating even on a busy Saturday night, DELICIOUS catfish, hush puppies, fries, cole slaw, beans, cocktail and tartar sauce. REALLY good and very economical! A MUST TRY IN CONWAY!

Date of visit: March 2018