“YUMMY CATFISH ”

Eat My Catfish of Conway
Ranked #17 of 250 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Description: Southern cooking at its finest. We serve the best breaded FRESH U.S. Farm raised catfish, shrimp, and chicken and serve it up with the best sides, fried okra, amazing seasoned fries, beans, cole slaw, you name it! check out our menu on our website.
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Our first time visit was EXCELLENT!! Quick, friendly service, plenty of seating even on a busy Saturday night, DELICIOUS catfish, hush puppies, fries, cole slaw, beans, cocktail and tartar sauce. REALLY good and very economical! A MUST TRY IN CONWAY!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

This place has been here a while but this was our first visit. The first thing that stuck out was how friendly and helpful the staff was. The fish and chicken were both obviously freshly cook and hot , the sides including fries, coleslaw and baked beans were great as well. The price was quite reasonable and the food came out fast. Outstanding food, service, and value. We will be back.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in and had the boiled shrimp, and I have to say they were pretty good, especially for Arkansas. They were hot not cold like most people like them, and the spice was good. I asked if they were served hot or cold and they told me they normally serve them hot but you can get them chilled if that’s what you like.
I tried the Fried Green Tomatoes as an appetizer...the spice and breading or crust was perfect but I still didn’t like them, they were little chunks of tomato.
I will be back to try the crawfish and catfish.

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Wow! This is a must eat on any visit or passing through Conway.
This restaurant concept is simple and it works. One orders from a huge board above the cashier. I had the three piece catfish dinner with pickled green tomatoes, fried okra, a couple of mouth watering hush puppies and tea.
The catfish was by far the best I’ve ever had. Lightly battered with a family recipe and cooked to perfection. Each bite just melted in my mouth. The fried okra was breaded and fried just right—not over cooked or under cooked and mushy. The pickled green tomatoes were spiced perfectly and I wanted more. Just writing this has my mouth watering for another serving!
Delicious and a delightful off the beaten path for a spectacular meal.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent fried catfish. Large portions. Fresh hot food. Very good meal here. Was very pleased. Coleslaw was very good. Pleasantly surprised at how good everything was and the pricing was fair.