“Best Catfish in Central AR”

Eat My Catfish of Conway
Ranked #18 of 250 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Description: Southern cooking at its finest. We serve the best breaded FRESH U.S. Farm raised catfish, shrimp, and chicken and serve it up with the best sides, fried okra, amazing seasoned fries, beans, cole slaw, you name it! check out our menu on our website.
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Fish is cooked to order, fresh out the grease. Which is a perfect compliment to their house made target SAUCE. Great atmosphere. It may not be a buffet, but the portion they give you there is always an abundance left over to take home for later. Definitely a keeper if you are a foodie.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We pulled off of I-40 for lunch, thinking of a certain type of food, but saw Eat My Catfish before we got there. Gave it a try and were certainly pleased with the complete experience. The people were friendly and helpful and the food was good. Getting to the place was a little awkward, but that was because we were unfamiliar with that area. We know where it is now, and will return for another round of their good eats.

1  Thank MandV1964
Reviewed October 5, 2017

My wife and I recently ate here because I heard how great this was. I was expecting some really tasty catfish and was extremely disappointed. First of all, the atmosphere was non existent, the food was just average and so was the service. I probably had it built up in my mind to be wonderful place to eat fish but it was not. My favorite place in Conway is the Fish House and this did not even come close to their catfish. My wife had fried shrimp and it was also just average. I don't care to go back for such an average dinner.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I usually go to Eat My Catfish when we are craving fish. The service is good. Fish is great & sweet tea you would be proud to serve. For a little more cost try their fried okra. Now that says Southern!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The catfish were hot, flavorful and a great value. Conway AR has but one catfish eatery left, this one.