“Best sushi in Conway”

Umami Sushi Lounge & Grill Fusion
Ranked #22 of 225 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Umami, we are a family business with a big vision. Our goal is for our customers to experience quality, freshly prepared delicacies that not only satisfy hunger but enhance their knowledge of fine food. Our selections are personally designed to give a full range of flavors which are paired together to enhance each dining experience. We pride ourselves in our customer service and attention to detail.
Conway, Arkansas
“Best sushi in Conway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Umami has the best selection of gourmet sushi in Conway. I know, it sounds like an oxymoron to have good sushi in the middle of the United States especially in Arkansas. But, I've had sushi all over the world, and I would put this sushi up against most large cities on the coasts! And their presentation is beautiful!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Sushi surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Surprised to find such an outstanding sushi bar in Conway AR! My hotel (Hampton Inn) recommended and glad I took their advice! Sit at the sushi bar whether you are ordering sushi or not (they have many other items on menu) - the sushi chefs are very friendly & talkative! The New York Roll was fabulous! Also try any of the Tempura (green bean was excellent) and the Umami Edamame!

Visited March 2014
Los Altos, California
“Best sushi around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

The Sushi here was excellent. I highly recommend making reservations as they fill up fast. It was a fantastic dinner. My only complaint was that the service was rather slow and it took us a long time to receive our food.

• Visited February 2014
“Best Sushi in town!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have eaten here on three occasions. The sushi has always been spot on! They have great service and everyone is always so friendly. I love to sit and the actual sushi bar. The sushi chef is always helpful and will make recommendations based on what you like. Large menu with several of choices. I had the carribean roll on the chef's recommendation and was not disappointed. I also had spicy tuna which is a must have for my sushi fix! I do however wish they had more options for lunch pricing on specialty rolls. If you are looking for sushi in conway this is the place to go hands down!

• Visited February 2014
Conway, Arkansas
“Fantastic lunch at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I took our 2 year old daughter for lunch yesterday. Of course, we had to get the hibachi! Our chef did a wonderful job. Very entertaining and the food was delicious. My husband kept bragging about how perfectly cooked the steak was and how sweet his scallops were. He cooked an extra scrambled egg just for our daughter (plus gave her a large serving of rice and veggies). We enjoyed every minute of it.

• Visited January 2014