“Starbucks Standards are Superior”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Conway
Conway, Arkansas
“Starbucks Standards are Superior”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I'll admit it. I'm a Starbuck's fan. There is just no better coffee to me. I love the double espresso. Recently I tried Oprah's Chai Tea, a recent addition, and I enjoyed it very much. The service has never been lacking. The last time I was there, the car in front had kindly paid for my drink, so I paid for the car behind me. It's a small gesture, but it makes the world seem like a friendlier place. Come to think of it, that "small gesture" can mean a big improvement in the happiness quotient of one's day.

Visited May 2014

“Friendly!?!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The service was very friendly!?! I rarely go to a Starbucks unless I'm with my wife. I've always thought their service stunk, but this one surprised me.

Yreka, California
“Always Great”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Late for breakfast, but they still had some great food. Coffee was great as expected. People were friendly and quick.

Visited October 2013
Los Altos, California
“One of the best”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Like many people, I have been to a significant number of Starbucks Coffee establishments across the country. This one easily stands out as one of the quickest stores and one of the friendliest.

Visited September 2013