“Great Margarita!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 15, 2013

What a unique bar in Conway! To be honest, I did not eat at this location because I was only meeting a friend for a drink, but everything on their menu looked yummy and their prices were very affordable. I had a Margarita that was very large and delicious. I was mesmerized by the pay by the ounce beer drafts that are located on some of the tables. I am not a beer drinker, but the idea of access to beer at your talbe could be very appealing to someone who is.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I've been here twice so far, and have had a great time both times. I like that you can get a booth with beer taps conveniently located in the middle of the table. The food we had was good as well. The service was simply outstanding though, and that is what inspired me to write this review. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food was great and the staff was too. I expect this one to be at the top of the list shortly. Do not judge it by being a sports bar, the food is worth the trip.

1  Thank lsj1214