“The Shack is back!”
Review of Smokehouse BBQ - CLOSED

Smokehouse BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Growing up in Little Rock, we always went to the Shack for our bbq sandwiches. I have memories of waiting for my sandwich and hearing the knives chopping my beef for my smoky, spicy sandwich. We always got it with chips and coke.
The folks at Smokehouse use the Shack's sauce recipe for their spicy sauce. It's not that spicy and gets most of its heat from black pepper. You can choose slaw or shredded cabbage to top the sandwich. I'm a big fan of lots of shredded cabbage! But Don, you gotta get some potato chips!
And don't miss the redneck nachos!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed March 4, 2012

This is my favorite barbeque restaurant in Conway. Centrally located with plenty of parking, the food is always served hot and fresh. I prefer the pork sandwich meal with mild sauce and my husband likes the tenderloin meal. My nephew, who is a Med-Tech and in the Army, tried their hot sauce and I thought we would have to call a Med Tech for him! They were very gracious and offered him plenty of ice water (of which he drank multiple glasses). Don, the owner, is a very personable guy who has been in the barbeque restaurant business for many years and knows how to please his customers. He is there frequently and always comes around to your table to make sure everything was o.k. and just to visit.

1  Thank ucatraveler
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I had a FANTASTIC experience here. My food was wonderful (I got a simple bbq pork sandwich meal) and the staff was friendly. My colleague that I was traveling with was a bit disappointed because they forgot his no-onion request, but they made it up by bringing him a new burger and comp-ing him his drink.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Very small portions for the price. Meal was just O.K. Won't be going back!

Reviewed October 16, 2011

Good family BBQ place with a friendly staff. The pulled pork is my recommendation.