“Good Food Fast and Clean Place”
Review of Mc Alister's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #68 of 235 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Ate at 12:30 on a Wednesday. Had my food in 10 minutes which seemed fast since the place was 3/4 full. I had broccoli cheese soup and the club sandwich. Very good food and the place was clean. In fact, the girl cleaned off the table next to me within 5 minutes after the folks using it left. The waitress asked me twice if I needed anything and offered to fill my iced tea glass when I left. My lunch was $9.00 and I was very happy.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have eaten at McAlister's a number of times and it has always been good. Good service too. These restaurants always seem a bit LOUD but manageable

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Lots of different items to choose from, friendly staff (thanks Megan!) I had ham & cheese toastie sandwich-very tasty! Hubby had roast beef club & it was very good too. Plenty to eat, came with chips & a pickle spear. Their iced tea is always so good! Place was very clean with a good atmosphere. Only complaint was that it was too cool inside for me but most people probably wouldn't have thought so. We would definitely eat here again

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I haven't been back here in probably 5 years. Before that it was probably another 5 years. I haven't been back since there was a hair in my cheese dip. Food is ok, price not so hot. I just had a bad experience there. I'm just not impressed with this place and there are other places I can spend my hard earned money.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good food..walking distance to our hotel. Would choose this restaurant again. Decent choice of foods though the max potato was a bit pricey for the amount received.