“Dixie Cafe”

Ranked #53 of 227 Restaurants in Conway
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Dixie Cafe”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Un fresh food, highly processed. I've gotten sick every time I've been there.

Lakeland TN
“Great food and good service!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

i have not been to a Dixie Cafe in years and was not sure how it would be. I was in the mood for some good country cook'n and great veggies. I was not disappointed. My husband got the grilled shrimp and fried catfish combo and it was excellent. some of the best catfish I have tasted. I had the grilled pork chops. They were o. k. but would get the catfish or veggie plate next time. The mashed potatoes and red beans and rice were awesome. We were so full we did not get dessert, but the milkshakes looked real good. The service was attentive and friendly.

Visited April 2012
Ankeny, Iowa
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great service and good food! We ate here twice during our three day stay in Conway!

Visited March 2012
Conway, AR
“Easy to forget”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away and is easy to forget with all of the new restaurants in town. We stopped by and as usual no one was there. The was food and service was great as always. The Chicken fried steak had a little too much breading but was very tasty. The chicken strips were just right.

• Visited February 2012
Conway, Arkansas
“A filling meal at a reasonable price”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I would actually rate this place at a 3.5 stars. The food is good and the staff is friendly. It can accommodate a large group.

Visited November 2011