“Upscale eatery”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were here for a late lunch.Easy to find menu selections fitting our vegetarian desires. Blackboard specials, too. It is connected to Tipton and Hurst Florist with easy parking. Friendly wait staff. Appeared to be lots of locals. Glad we found such a nice place on our trip to Conway.

1  Thank Rebecca H

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to go if you have a more refined palate and crave something European. The best way I can describe the food is French and rustic. The wine pairings are outstanding and my personal favorite dish is the portabella burger. My favorite part about the menu is that almost every item is original and can't be found anywhere else in the area. The portions are fantastic and the decor is very nice as well. Rob and Allan are fantastic at what they do. If you're sick of the same old chicken with melted cheese or a plain steak, I'd highly recommend you give them a shot.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The White Cheddar Dill Soup is the best ever...and my favorite thing to eat is the open faced crab sandwich...open english muffin with warm crab and cheese on top...toasted and yummy!

1  Thank Lydia M
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Usually good food and good service. Best spinach dip and pita chips in the world, hands down. My favorite place to go when dining out.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Try the mushroom burger any time. it's my wife's fave.
I had the Short Rib with Smoked Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash. Outstanding.