“Excellent Quality and Choices”

Russo Coal Fired Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The centerpiece of any Russo's restaurant is the 7,000lb coal fired oven. Only a toll like this can infuse pizza so completely and deliciously with the unique flavors of the pizzas toppings, and even the oven itself. Here at Russo's, we specialize in New York Style thin crust pizza. Everything in store is made fresh to order, and we source only the best ingredients to bring you the best flavors. In the words of founder Anthony Russo's father, we operate under the principle of "If you can't make it fresh, don't serve it!". It was this commitment to quality supplemented by a desire to share that led Russo's to conquer New York, and then other lands all over the nation. Russo's features a wide variety on the menu, from traditional favorite like our pizza, to various seafood dishes, sandwiches, pastas, cheesecakes and the like.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Within walking distance of our hotel, the staff served our entire volleyball team quickly and with grace. There were so many good choices on the menu it would take multiple visits to try them all. We enjoyed the spinach/artichoke dip, a pizza, stromboli, cannoli and chicken parmigiana. All was excellent in quality and taste.

1  Thank Chris A

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a great meal last night, reasonably priced, I had a chicken pesto pizza, and a small Greek salad, both were well executed, also the beer selection was very good, the place was clean, the service was cheerful and polite. I think if you are looking for a good meal a wide selection of entrees all at a reasonable price you will find this place to be a good value.

I recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Rooster-Houdini
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Attentive service.... Beautiful space... Nice aroma... But poor chow with small, overpriced portions... Plus we found a large 3/4 inch stainless steel bolt in my wifes pasta. Manager bought our meal and apologizes, but food is not up to par.... Not worth the money...

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Party of two on a Friday evening, seated in far back corner, and I think our waiter was also the bartender. That might explain his frequent disappearances and very slow service. The shrimp fettuccine came out and was finished before the calzone because the first calzone was burned. At least they didn't try to serve that one. Speaking of the fettuccine, I was ok with paying $3 more for shrimp until I saw my order had only 3 shrimp. A salad doesn't come with the meal, either; that was $5 extra for some romaine, peppers, and a few (3) small olives. I asked for more bread twice, but it never arrived. My water glass sat empty for quite a while during the waiter's disappearance. In a nearly empty restaurant, it took 1.5 hrs to get out of there...and we are not slow eaters nor did we sit and visit after paying. The food was good, but the service needs major work. The only redeeming point of the meal was not being charged for the calzone meal without asking for that to happen. With that being said, the shrimp fettuccine and a side salad (with a 20% tip) totaled $27. I would rather have had a steak for that price (none are on the menu by the way).

1  Thank Alicia_rhae
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I came here with a large party for dinner, it was a little late but they seated us graciously. The service was simply outstanding, I wish I could remember the young ladies name that waited on us, she was very good. The food was great. Two of the more adventurous members of our party tried to share a 28 inch pizza, they didnt even come close to finishing giant thing. We had a great time here. Im glad we stopped here.

2  Thank Dleep