“Great manager”

Ranked #1 of 235 Restaurants in Conway
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I am gluten sensitive. I found a site that showed that this restaurant has gluten free food. I ask the waitress about gluten free choices. She was new and had not been trained in gluten free choices. She got her manager. He was great. He told me they could fix me a burger with a salad and fries. They do not have gluten free bread but I didn't need bread with my meal.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were just passing through and decided to stop for a quick meal and i have no regrets. David's has the best burgers! The customer service is top notch as well.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The service was over the top! Friendly and helpful and also walked around asking if we would like more fries. The burger is the star here for sure! Tastes like grandma used to make. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We had a lunch here, and we really enjoyed the burgers and the fries. The service was great! There were people roaming around offering you more fries. I will stop back in here when I'm in town again.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The burgers aren't bad, but there aren't a whole lot of options for toppings. I like my burgers to be loaded.