“Yummy!”

Los 3 Potrillos
Ranked #19 of 235 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Good food, Chips and salsa were good. Quick Service. Clean restrooms. Friendly staff. Located just off the interstate. Comfortable seating. Lots of tv's around (no sound) the restaraunt we were able to watch the Arkansas game.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

excellent food, quick service, excellent margaritas. The restaurant adjoins the Howard Johnson Hotel

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Since I used to live in Texas, I might have more experience with good Mexican food which gives me higher standards for Mexican food than other Arkansans. But based on my own experience, the food was only of mediocre quality. Additionally, the food service was poor and our group had to track down our waiter to get our check.

1  Thank Kenny S
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were really pleased when we discovered this place...good salsa, good fajitas, and good margaritas. We decided to sit at the bar during our 'last' visit. So glad we did as I learned to mark this place off our list. I ordered a Patron Perfect margarita. Watched the bartender make it. Watched him sit it on a counter to add a straw and a lime slice. Then. It. Happened. Another server was standing there along with another worker. With straw in hand, he puts the straw in my drink and then drinks from that straw! The bartender ignored it and started to sit my drink in front of me. My husband refused it. A second one was made, but half was poured into another glass, and my glass was FILLED with ice. The remainder of my drink was taken into the kitchen. Never again will I go into this place.

4  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Our new favorite Mexican Restaurant!!! We try to eat here at least once a week and we drive about 35 miles to do so. Cold Beer, Great Margaritas and wonderful food. The seafood dishes are very tasty. Everyone is very friendly and service is good too.

1  Thank Hippychick7979