“Comfy chairs”

Cinemark Towne Centre and XD
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Conway
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The comfy chairs make this a great place to watch a movie. Handy location close to interstate. Would visit here again when there is a movie worth watching.

There are newer reviews for Cinemark Towne Centre and XD

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This theatre has been such a great addition to Conway! It is always clean, the seats are so comfortable and I have never had a complaint about their customer service. It's great to finally have some updated places to hang out in this town.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great place to go watch a film. It stinks because prices of tickets these days but this is a good clean place to watch a movie. Good environment and very modern. This was a great build for the city of Conway.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I found it enjoyable that I could eat a meal and watch a movie at the same time just as if I were at home (sans the price) from the attached cafe to this theater. As theaters go, it was not all that impressive, but what put it over the top for me is that I felt like I was at a 'drive-in' movie show inside a building instead of my car - loved it. Quite unique.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great cinema. We enjoy going to movies at Cinemark in Conway. Emplyees are always friendly and they show the latest movies.

1  Thank Mark H