“Neat area and great fudge, but nothing else”

Pickles Gap Village
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Conway
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The reason one should go to Pickles Gap Village is to get some great fudge. This food was the only reason I would see to go to Pickles Gap Village. Other than fudge, they have some decent candle selection and the typical selections you would find in an antiques store. The buildings these stores are located in are neat and help add some variety to Conway's architecture. On the whole though, there isn't anything else here to do than to buy fudge.

1  Thank Kenny S
in 5 reviews
"kid"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Pickles Gap Village is a must stop for any first time HWY 65 travelers. Just 2 1/2 miles north of I-40 in Conway, Arkansas. Pickles Gap has a quant little café, a fudge shop, a store with local Arkansas gift items and a few other things to see.

1  Thank RTG-travlin
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stopped by Pickles Gap Village on my way to Harrison. I didn't have any expectations when pulling into the facility. I just wanted to see what it was all about. I was totally shocked by the professionalism of each store owner. They were all so friendly, and went above the call of duty to assist me. The small village offers a knife and gun store, candle store, antiques and some amazing fudge,! The village will take you back in time with super neat crafts. I would also suggest the restaurant. It features home-style meals at an affordable price!!

1  Thank TRAVEL4FUNGLOBAL
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Worth a stop for fudge if you are in the area. Google Maps does not have the correct location. It is north of Conway on US 65. Interesting little collection of shops.

1  Thank John P
See more reviews
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stopped here on our way back from vacationing in Ponca Ar. We had some fudge and ice cream at the very friendly fudge shop. Some of our group tried out the stores and found some good bargains. Located right off of Hwy 65, so it is easy to get to. A good stop to stretch your legs on a long drive.

2  Thank johnscotth