“Easily Improved...”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Shiloh, Illinois
“Easily Improved...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Rashonda's customer service was outstanding! The clerk working the night my group checked in could learn alot from her; she lacked communication skills and customer service skills, among a few other pertinent keys to success. The king suite was okay, but the shortest king bed I've ever laid in. I'm pretty sure at 5'7, my feet shouldn't have nearly touched the edge of the bed. We visited for track regionals, so the hotel was booked and the staff was working hard. I guess that would explain the rubber bands on floor; did they vacuum? There was a fire alarm malfunction, that occurred for several hours between midnight-6, sporadically. Although management tried to work the complaint, she was unable to comp the nights affected for both rooms-she comped one. I'm not happy with that. On another note, the location was outstanding- restaurants, walmart, shopping district ranging from close to walking proximity. Breakfast was great; the flavored waffle mix a plus.

Room Tip: Microwaves and refrigerators in all rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Amanda T, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would just like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I am thrilled Rashawn provided you with excellent customer service; the clerk that checked you in has since been relocated, as your experience was not dissimilar from other guests', in that regard. We are deeply, deeply sorry that you were forced to deal with the fire alarm fiasco. That was unfortunately, again, the (unintentional) work of the clerk previously mentioned. We have taken extensive preventative measures to ensure something like that NEVER happens again, and have multiple back up plans in place should worst come to worst.
We are pleased our location provided you with certain conveniences, and that breakfast was satisfactory.
Should you be coming through Conway again, I would love for you to email me personally. I will ensure an experience that not only trumps your last one, but soars above and beyond your expectations.

Sicnerely,
amanda.thomas@conwayhospitality.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Chester, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

My wife and I stopped at this Comfort Inn after driving all day on I-40. Due to construction and back-ups on I-40 we did not travel as far as planned, so when we saw the hotel, we decided to stop for the evening. I am glad we did. Very clean and quite rooms. Extremely comfortable bed! Well rested in the morning for another day of driving on I-40W. :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would just like thank you for your kind review. Guest satisfaction is paramount to us, and we are glad that our location and cleanliness met your expectations. Should you be coming through Conway again soon, we would love to have you back!

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Front desk greeter was friendly and helpful. Wonderful morning Breakfast(real eggs),and helpful hostess. The pool was very nice and warm. Plenty of nearby restaurants for evening dinner. After a long day of traveling it was great to have a quiet room with a large king bed. We would
certainly stay again on future travel through Arkansas.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel are quieter.
Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank J D
Amanda T, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff I would just like to thank you for your kind review of our hotel. Such comments are as beneficial to staff moral as they are to the furthering of our business, and we appreciate it greatly. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you back again soon!

Conway, AR
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We woke up to bugs in our beds, suitcases, clothes, EVERYWHERE! The didnt seem to care, only after the second complaint did they offer to discount my room. Then charged my card for the full amount anyways!!! The manager doesnt return my phone calls either...ridiculous!!! My children where horrified!

• Stayed March 2014
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear kpearcy,

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for the terrible experience you had with our hotel. Bugs are an unfortunate certainty all establishments must deal with when the weather gets warmer; however, nothing excuses the poor handling of your complaints by our staff. We have had Terminex spray all rooms on all floors, so hopefully the bugs will not be returning, and dealing with guest issues will be a major focus for our front desk attendents.

I understand your frustration completely, but we do hope you'll consider giving us another chance to improve your oppinion of us.

Best Wishes,
Comfort Inn and Suites - Conway, AR
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

In general, I find that either Comfort Suites or Choice Suites to be good values for staying while on the road. This one is near many restaurants, stores and services; while at the same time, it is relatively quiet - a good combination for anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CherokeeMan
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear CherokeeMan,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your comments are very important to us, as we use them as a means to constantly improve our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn and Suites - Conway
501-733-4867
Grant, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Kind of easy to find, nice facility and kind employees. The internet was not working on this night but I used my own hotspot. Very comfortable bed and nice shower and bath. Breakfast was OK, but was in a small room with limited choices . We would stop in again, it's a good choice for most travelers like us.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Impala Guy,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay, though I am very sorry for the issues with wifi and limited breakfast choices. Unfortunately there was nothing to be done about the connectivity problems we were having, but you will be glad to know they have been remedied and I intend to never let them happen again. In regards to breakfast, we are always looking for ways to improve our hotel, and your dissatisfaction with the selection will definitely be taken to heart. Once again, I thank you for your time, and we hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn and Suites - Conway
501-733-4867
Newton, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Good rates and overall nice hotel for the money. Rooms we stayed in were very well furnished with what we felt you would expect to see in a much spendier hotel. Breakfast was good and there was plenty to go around. The only area that I felt needed some improvement was the breakfast room, as it was rather small. Not a big deal for the most part.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We are always looking for ways to grow and improve, so your comment regarding the breakfast area is much appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.