“Ok for the price”

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Ok for the price”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed there for a college visit with my daughter. Room was clean & quiet and everything worked and I got a good nights sleep.... So why not 5 stars... AC/heater was very loud and breakfast was not really that good... We were on a schedule, but my daughter and I talked seriously about skipping the free breakfast for having to pay at the nearby IHOP; but we had no time. Plus the front desk would not print a receipt for me.. ??????? When I asked, they told me rather directly that "If I prepaid, you did not get a receipt"... strange???

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
We are pleased that the majority of your stay with us was pleasant, but regretful there were some issues. Should you decide to stay with us again in the future, please let us know if your heating or cooling unit is bothersome! And should the breakfast prove unsatisfactory, that is something we would like to know as well. Unfortunately the Front Desk Attendent was correct in telling you we are unable to provide a receipt. Pre-pay reservations involve paying a 3d party - for example, Expedia, or Hotels.com - this means that they would be the ones responsible for providing a receipt. However, that does not excuse any rudeness or lack of concern on the Front Desk Attendent's part. We would love to see you again, and/or to address these issues further should you so desire. As always, thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Nashville
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We arrived at this hotel after dark around 9:30 at night. It was well lit which I loved b/c I was traveling alone with my two kids. The only complaint, which my kids actually thought was great, was when we got there, we were given a spacious suite and the smoke alarm was going off. The sweet girl in the lobby couldn't reach it and we had to wait for a maintenance man to come from home. I would have asked for another room but I didn't want too b/c it was a great room! We had a king size bed and huge flat screen tv and then we had a living room area, also with a huge flat screen tv. After the smoke alarm was taken care, of stay was great. I would stay at this hotel over and over. Breakfast was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel and room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I can't remember our room number but I highly recommend the last suite on the right on the first floor.

Room Tip: Highly recommend the Suites!
1 Thank TennesseeMom404
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We are so happy that you loved your stay at our property! Our double suite is an excellent room for a family! I am also happy to know that my staff assisted you and you were pleased! We hope to see you again soon!
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night while running a 5K in Conway. For the price, it's a good deal- the beds were comfortable. However, there was a huge stain on the carpet. Also, I spilled water and took a towel to blot it and brought up a ton of dirt and grime. Other than that, it was fine but it makes you wonder how truly clean any hotel room is.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are in the process of a complete renovation, therefore some of our items are worn. However, every item very soon will be fresh and new!

Loco, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Conway, AR. We were expecting a lesser than hotel because of the price but were pleasantly surprised. We stayed in a King suite (had a couch). The room was clean and the breakfast was good. Hotel staff was pleasant. We would stay there again. Bang for the buck, this is a great hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tucker W

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property from Thursday to Monday...the bed was the absolute best part of the stay! We got several nights of great sleep! The room was clean but the knob on the AC unit was broken in the coolest temperature which we LOVED so we didn't say anything until checkout. The breakfast each morning was really good and the personnel were friendly and kept everything filled. The Lobby was really comfortable and the grounds were well kept. This hotel was within walking distance of Outback Steakhouse and Ruby Tuesday and at least two others that we did not get to visit. We will stay again.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the north side for the outside view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! I remember meeting you upon your departure. It was great visiting with you. We did take care of that broken knob on the air conditioner and were so happy to hear that you loved your stay. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Conway!
Centreville, MS
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed in room 314, it was clean and the bed was comfy. The breakfast in the morning was good and plentiful. Breakfast personnel did a great job keeping everything filled. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Great service, clean room and a comfortable bed is definitely what a guest looks for in a hotel! I am pleased that you loved all of these qualities of our hotel. We were also pleased to find that you loved our breakfast and personnel. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Conway!
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

After driving several hundred miles we rolled into this Comfort Inn late on a Thursday night around 11pm they gave us room 213 a single king, if you don't mind it not having curtains to keep out the morning sun, then ask for 213. Clean room and good breakfast bar.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Ttownfoodie58
Thank you for your review on our property! I am sorry that you had issues with the black out curtains and were unable to keep the sun out! However, I am delighted that you found our property to be clean and having a great breakfast! We hope you come back to visit us again soon!