“Great Experience!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the best hotels I've stayed in since I've been disabled! This hotel catered to my every need. Friendly and very helpful staff. Everything I needed, I got in a matter of minutes! Definitely will be staying again on my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are so pleased that you were happy with your stay and with our staff! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Conway!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I booked this hotel because they were running a special the weekend that I was staying. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable, air conditioning worked better than expected. The complimentary breakfast was crowded, but food was hot and tasty, so we just took it back to the room. Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, plus your normal cereal, juice, yogurt, etc. I would definitely book a room again based on my experience! I was next to the vending machines and the noise wasn't bad at all! Front desk personnel was engaged, smiling, and caring.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed all the things that Comfort Inn & Suites has to offer! We pride ourselves on team work from all departments! We look forward to your future stays at our hotel!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had to stay here during my business trip and paid a little bit more than what I'm use to for a Comfort Inn, but that was due to the Exxon oil spill filling up all the hotels in the nearby areas. The hotel parking lot is a little cramped and if you drive there during busy time it's a little crazy as it shares the same driveway entrance with Candlewood Suites.

The front desk employee was very friendly and quickly checked me in. My room was nice and spacious with 2 Queen size beds. The air conditioning unit was not very loud at all so I got a good night sleep. The beds were comfortable and in general I have no complaints about the room but the carpeting seemed like it could of been better vacuumed and the fitness room is very small.

I would stay here again, but driving in high traffic times and trying to turn onto Sanders Rd from Skyline Dr. was a little bit of a challenge so that was a little bit of a turnoff.

Room Tip: I don't know what room number it is but there is a room right next to the elevator in the same h...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at out hotel! Traveling in and out of our parking lot can be difficult during our busy season, as we it is a passage to Candlewood Suites as well. Our friendly staff prides themselves on express check in! We try our best to check guests in quickly and into a great quiet and clean room! We are conveniently located near lots of shopping and great places to eat!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a tournament. My room smelled horribly of smoke, the phone did not work, and there was no tv remote.

They basically acted like they could care less. Front desk person even said her phone didn't work very well either. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay! One of the things we pride ourselves on at our hotel is being 100% smoke free. However, there are occasions were guests do not abide by these rules and it is a process to "clean" these types of rooms to get it back to where it should be. We have also had occasions where we have had problems with our local phone company but we have been assured that these problems have been taken care of and have had no further issues! We hope you give our hotel another try! Please ask for me by name!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

stayed there on march 27 2013.front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.Our room was spacious and clean.Bed was really comfy.Breakfast had a wide assortment of hot and cold items and the attendant was friendly and kept things filled.Would stay there again and would recommend it to all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Friendly service, spacious clean rooms, double pillow top Serta Sleepers, and a nice hot breakfast are great reasons why Comfort Inn & Suites is one of the best hotels in Conway! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to it again in the future!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Husband and I got in late after all day on the road, so we didn't get to experience much in the hotel, but I can vouch for the room being clean, the towels being super soft, and the bedding being very soft. The mattress wasn't the comfiest (but husband thought it was fine, so maybe I'm just picky, lol). The room was clean, and the front desk clerk was friendly and greeted us when we entered and exited the hotel. They had an indoor pool that looked like it would be nice, but we checked in too late to get to use it. For the price, it was great. And the towels and bedding were more comfortable than the four star resort we had just stayed in the night before, for a frame of reference :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

We are thrilled that you loved our linen! This linen is specifically ordered for all Choice Hotel properties! We are sad you came in late and was unable to use our indoor heated pool. Maybe you will be able to use it the next time you stay at our hotel when you come back to Conway. Most guests love our double pillow top Serta Sleepers- another item that is specifically for Choice Hotels properties! Our friendly staff is one of the BEST things we have to offer!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were on a long drive from Atlanta to Oklahoma, so stopped here for some rest from the road. We often stay at Quality Inn and had gotten off at this exit, seeing Quality Inn sign. Luckily we turned left instead of right and came across about 6 hotels clustered together. The Quality Inn was on the other side of I-40. We decided to try Comfort Inn. It was overall better than most Quality Inns we had visited. Had a king bed, microwave, small fridge, coffeemaker. The breakfast was superior to Quality Inn. There also were several restaurants in the area with Ruby Tuesday's right next door. There is also a Cinemark theater across the interstate at this same exit. We were tired,so we went to a chinese restaurant to get buffet to go. One thing, our tv did not work due to problems with cable setup. Karen? at the front desk tried to get it to work, to no available. We were too tired to care. I am a Choice privileges member,so she said she would request additional rewards points. It was a great price at <$70

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Choice Hotel properties are based on levels of service. Comfort Inn is a step above and provides more amenities, like our hotel. For us, it is no problem to provide a microwave and fridge along with coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board in every room! When you are away from home and need to stay in a hotel, we want to provide all the conveniences of home! We are so happy to hear that you loved our Comfort Inn & Suites and hope you will stay at Comfort Inn's from now on! Our location is GREAT for food, shopping and entertainment! Clerks like Karen are great to have on hand to help with all your needs! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!