“Great place with everything nearby”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great place with everything nearby”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had to stay here during my business trip and paid a little bit more than what I'm use to for a Comfort Inn, but that was due to the Exxon oil spill filling up all the hotels in the nearby areas. The hotel parking lot is a little cramped and if you drive there during busy time it's a little crazy as it shares the same driveway entrance with Candlewood Suites.

The front desk employee was very friendly and quickly checked me in. My room was nice and spacious with 2 Queen size beds. The air conditioning unit was not very loud at all so I got a good night sleep. The beds were comfortable and in general I have no complaints about the room but the carpeting seemed like it could of been better vacuumed and the fitness room is very small.

I would stay here again, but driving in high traffic times and trying to turn onto Sanders Rd from Skyline Dr. was a little bit of a challenge so that was a little bit of a turnoff.

Room Tip: I don't know what room number it is but there is a room right next to the elevator in the same h...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at out hotel! Traveling in and out of our parking lot can be difficult during our busy season, as we it is a passage to Candlewood Suites as well. Our friendly staff prides themselves on express check in! We try our best to check guests in quickly and into a great quiet and clean room! We are conveniently located near lots of shopping and great places to eat!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a tournament. My room smelled horribly of smoke, the phone did not work, and there was no tv remote.

They basically acted like they could care less. Front desk person even said her phone didn't work very well either. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your stay! One of the things we pride ourselves on at our hotel is being 100% smoke free. However, there are occasions were guests do not abide by these rules and it is a process to "clean" these types of rooms to get it back to where it should be. We have also had occasions where we have had problems with our local phone company but we have been assured that these problems have been taken care of and have had no further issues! We hope you give our hotel another try! Please ask for me by name!
Sulphur, Louisiana
Reviewed April 4, 2013

stayed there on march 27 2013.front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.Our room was spacious and clean.Bed was really comfy.Breakfast had a wide assortment of hot and cold items and the attendant was friendly and kept things filled.Would stay there again and would recommend it to all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Friendly service, spacious clean rooms, double pillow top Serta Sleepers, and a nice hot breakfast are great reasons why Comfort Inn & Suites is one of the best hotels in Conway! Thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to it again in the future!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Husband and I got in late after all day on the road, so we didn't get to experience much in the hotel, but I can vouch for the room being clean, the towels being super soft, and the bedding being very soft. The mattress wasn't the comfiest (but husband thought it was fine, so maybe I'm just picky, lol). The room was clean, and the front desk clerk was friendly and greeted us when we entered and exited the hotel. They had an indoor pool that looked like it would be nice, but we checked in too late to get to use it. For the price, it was great. And the towels and bedding were more comfortable than the four star resort we had just stayed in the night before, for a frame of reference :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We are thrilled that you loved our linen! This linen is specifically ordered for all Choice Hotel properties! We are sad you came in late and was unable to use our indoor heated pool. Maybe you will be able to use it the next time you stay at our hotel when you come back to Conway. Most guests love our double pillow top Serta Sleepers- another item that is specifically for Choice Hotels properties! Our friendly staff is one of the BEST things we have to offer!
Atlanta,Georgia
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were on a long drive from Atlanta to Oklahoma, so stopped here for some rest from the road. We often stay at Quality Inn and had gotten off at this exit, seeing Quality Inn sign. Luckily we turned left instead of right and came across about 6 hotels clustered together. The Quality Inn was on the other side of I-40. We decided to try Comfort Inn. It was overall better than most Quality Inns we had visited. Had a king bed, microwave, small fridge, coffeemaker. The breakfast was superior to Quality Inn. There also were several restaurants in the area with Ruby Tuesday's right next door. There is also a Cinemark theater across the interstate at this same exit. We were tired,so we went to a chinese restaurant to get buffet to go. One thing, our tv did not work due to problems with cable setup. Karen? at the front desk tried to get it to work, to no available. We were too tired to care. I am a Choice privileges member,so she said she would request additional rewards points. It was a great price at <$70

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Choice Hotel properties are based on levels of service. Comfort Inn is a step above and provides more amenities, like our hotel. For us, it is no problem to provide a microwave and fridge along with coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board in every room! When you are away from home and need to stay in a hotel, we want to provide all the conveniences of home! We are so happy to hear that you loved our Comfort Inn & Suites and hope you will stay at Comfort Inn's from now on! Our location is GREAT for food, shopping and entertainment! Clerks like Karen are great to have on hand to help with all your needs! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!
Benton, Louisiana
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Came to town for a family event and found this to be an excellent location at a fabulous price. The rooms are on the smallish size but very comfortable and with all the amenities one could want. The work surface in particular was very helpful with plenty of well located plugs for the various chargers. The staff is extremely friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. I especially appreciated the receptionist letting us check in early so that I didn't have to change clothes in the car! The breakfast offerings are good and the whole property is very clean. The only thing that keeps this from being a 5 star rating was the lighting quality in the room: the bathroom was very dim and I had to augment the bedside lamp with my own clip-on reading light. But I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: There are rooms located right next to the elevator so make sure and double check since it could get...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This is one of the biggest compliments we receive other than our friendly staff and clean rooms. We have a couple of rooms that are super singles, which are not a large as the rest of the rooms but we still provide the same amenities in these rooms as we do in all of our rooms! Early check in? No problem! We try to accommodate all guests on their requests if it is at all possible! We are sorry the lighting wasn't what you needed it to be at but we hope this will not keep you from staying with us again!
Moore, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was in town with my wife and daughter for a visit to Hendrix College. It is well located for the school, dining and the interstate. I consider it a wonderful stay if I have no contact with the front desk after check in. This was the case here. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and efficient, the room was clean and well presented. No need for more towels or pillows. The beds were clean and very comfortable and the bath was very clean. The room was quiet. I consider myself cheap so I felt this was an good value with a hot buffet breakfast that was also tasty. I will take advantage of this hotel on my next stay in Conway.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Conway has three colleges and we are conveniently located with easy access to each one of them! Dining and entertainment are close by as well. Clean, comfortable room and bathroom, friendly staff, plenty of linen for you and your guests, nice full hot breakfast- all the things we love to offer at a "cheap" rate! This only proves that you can receive these great things at a bargain! We look forward to seeing you again!