Comfort Inn & Suites
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Conway)
Economy Inn(Conway)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsfirst floorsuper niceindoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areadonutsstay there againking suitebreakfast was excellenthot breakfastmorning breakfastgreat place to staybusiness centergreat pricebiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2007

My family and I stayed at this hotel while in town visiting our daughter in college. We booked the room by calling the hotel. When we arrived, and the clerk overheard that we were visiting the college, they gave us a discount (when we didnt even ask-because we were unaware of it) for the stay. They gave us directions for the area and were super nice! The rooms were very clean and we loved the bedding-none of those gross hotel comforters. The free breakfast was very nice and our younger children loved getting to swim in the indoor pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the conway area. The room rate was 91.00 before the discount they gave us and I think the price was very resonable given the clean room, free breakfast and we even had a microwave and small fridge in the room.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank jefdon
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Since your last stay, we have converted into a Cmfort Inn & Suites and have completely renovated the hotel. We hope that you will come stay with us again and see what wonderful changes we have made! Enjoy our full hot breakfast, clean, comfortable rooms and exceptional customer service agents! Look look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2006

My family and I stayed here for one night while enroute to a family reunion. I though it was an average holiday-inn. Not quite as glowing as another tripadviser member report. Check-in and out was super fast d/t I reserved the room ahead of time and im a priorty club member. The pool is in the lobby. Well almost, it is walled off by clear glass. Looked small but we didnt use it. Our room was bigger than a standard hotel room. There was one area that was empty and not even utilzed. Great showerhead and also the cutain rod is curved so you have more room to shower. Nice thick towels. The beds were ok. Sheets were not to rough or anything. Fairly clean, I did notice some minor problems. It did have a strange oder to the room though. It never went away. Kinda yucky. Microwave and a small fridge. A very small work-out room. I didnt see any free weights which is what by hubby looks for. All in all it was an OK stay. Sorry, I meant to take pictures but forgot.

Stayed: July 2006
3  Thank AUTUMNSUN

Reviewed January 17, 2006

Rooms are always clean. Quiet place to stay. Staff is friendly and helpful. Have stayed here many times.

• Stayed: January 2006
2  Thank 54susan74

Reviewed December 14, 2004

Absolutely a beautiful hotel! There are several other hotels right off of I-40 in Conway, but you must stay here. I've stayed here twice and loved it both times. I got a room for $71 with my AAA card and it has a half-size refrigerator, a microwave, a wonderful showerhead, a comfy bed, and beautiful amenities. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. If you've stayed in Kansas City before, it ranks with or even above their 4-star hotels. I never knew that Holiday Inns could be so classy. I will only stay at nice and respected hotels and this is a must-stay hotel! It has an indoor pool and a wonderful continental breakfast. Please don't pass this hotel up.

• Stayed: December 2004