“A bloody hairy mess” 2 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Conway
“A bloody hairy mess”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

After checking in at around midnight my husband and I went to out room with a king size bed, the room smelled old and musty. I pulled back the blanket and there was hair all over the sheets. So i went to get a new set of sheets bc if i changed them then i woukd know they were clean sheets well that didnt work so well bc when i pull.the blank back from top.sheet covering it? There was blood on he blanket!! So i ask if we could switch rooms the girl at the front desk was very sweet and kept apologizing but we were given a room w two small queens instead one king. The shower water smelled.just like dirt and.the floors sticky. I was also told the manager would address the issues w us and we never heard from him and the am staff just stated the sheets and blankets were changed and washed.... Marriot it is next time! Rates are lower here but hey u get what u pay for..

• Stayed August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Richard C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites. I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and concerns. I understand that you were very unhappy with your stay. I did look in to the problems you had. Somehow there were a few rooms that hadn't been cleaned, and got put back in the system a clean instead of dirty. I'm so sorry that this happened. I can assure you this has never happened before, and will never happen again. I did try to reach you via phone, and email to resolve the matter. However the phone number provided at check in was not a working number, and so I sent an email three times with no response. We do hope that you decide to stay Comfort Inn & Suites the next time you're in Conway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Texarkana, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

After reading the other reviews, I guess I was disappointed. I didn't get the room I reserved, the carpeting was absolutely filthy on the first floor and in room 106. It was so dirty, it made my socks dirty within an hour, the floor was covered in stains. The smell of urine hit me as soon as I came in, come to find out it was a soured shower curtain. The wall paper was peeling off the wall.
And on the first night at exactly 3 am the fire alarms went off and the following morning, maintenance was promptly working on them at 7:30 (hope nobody wanted to sleep late)

The breakfast was just average, nothing special.

The bedding was very clean and when I asked for extra towels, they promptly gave them.

The pool area did look nice however I didn't get in.

Air conditioner worked extremely well.

The staff was friendly enough and the rates are cheap, just don't go barefoot in the room.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before you take it
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank happylm
Melissa B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am so sorry that you had a very unhappy stay! Since your time with us, we have completed remodeled the hotel! Please come visit us again and give us another chance!
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Check-in was flawless and the front desk clerk was very nice. Getting up to my room it was a bit dated, but everything was clean. Mattress was great and I slept like a baby. Just grabbed coffee as to skip the typical hotel free breakfast.

Good location and the rate was fair. Recommend this one.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites. We strive to provide our guests with the best of the best. Our property is undergoing a remodel that will be completed in spring of 2013. It will provide our guest with a modern & up to date amenities. Thanks again for your wonderful comments. We hope your choice is Comfort Inn & Suites the next time you are in Conway.
Conway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I went to see some friends this weekend that stayed in the hotel, and was very impressed with the hospitality I received. I was greated with a smile and everyone was helpful. I would recomend Comfort Inn & Suites to anyone. They have a nice inn door pool and big clean rooms.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard C, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit to our Comfort Inn & Suites here in Conway, Arkansas. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guest. We do thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We hope to have you visit again real soon.

Your Comfort Inn & Suites Team "Where are guest always come first"
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

this hotel was very nice and clean. I enjoyed swimming in the hotel and the breakfast. I would love to come back and stay again. They have a wonderful staff, and good house keepers that keep the rooms very nice and clean.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
My staff and I would like to thank you for your recent stay at our Comfort Inn & Suites here in Conway, Arkansas. We are delighted knowing that our hotel met your expectations. Please come see us again real soon.

Your Comfort Inn & Suites Team "Where Quality Matters"
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites this past week with my family. We didnt have a reservation we justed walked in. We went hotel to hotel looking for the best rate. We tried just about all of them, but finally decide to stay at this property. Although it did look a little old we went a head and stayed. The deciding factor was the girl at the desk. She was very friendly, well the rate played a part too. All the other hotels was very high in price. This hotel really surprised me.

The Staff at this hotel are very nice, and very helpful. I needed to know where the best place in town was to eat. She printed direction and explained them clearly to us. We made it to eat with out any problems.

Our room was old but clean. Beds cozy. A/C worked. Shower hot. Believe me these are some nice things to have. Most of the hotels that we have stayed at in the last week of traveling, did not have one of these items. This hotel had everything.

We enjoyed our time at there indoor pool.

Breakfast was wonderful. Many items to choose from. Breakfast host was very friendly.

I will stay at this hotel everytime I return to Conway.

Room Tip: Don't judge a book by the cover.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard C, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
My staff and I here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Conway, Arkansas would like to take a moment to thank you and your family for staying with us, and giving us feedback. This helps us know where we need to improve at. We are in the process of updating hotel so that we can provide our guest with best. Thanks again for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites of Conway. Come back and see us soon.

Your Comfort Inn & Suites Team " Where you leave with a smile"
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We got a great rate for this hotel and that was the deciding factor. I was a little apprehensive before arriving, but ended up being very pleased. No complaints what so ever. Comfortable room, clean and great staff. Breakfast was good too!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
The staff and I would like to thank you for staying here at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Conway. We do are best to stay competitive with other hotels in our area. Our guest should not have to pay a small fortune for quality, and great hospitality. We thank you again for staying with us. Hope to see you again real soon.

Your Comfort Inn & Suites Team