Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway
$83
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$63
ComfortInn
$73
Howard Johnson Inn - Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$68
$75
$60
$114
Best Western Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$64
$84
La Quinta
Super 8 Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
$55
All reviewsfront deskruth anncinnamon rollsbreakfast staffthe hotel is conveniently locatedawesome hotelwould stay here againexcellent customer serviceroom was cleanchoose this hotelwonderful staymorning breakfastupon checkcollege visitconference roomrooms are nicenight's sleep
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This hotel is exceptional! The hotel management and staff (they are exceptionally friendly and helpful) go out of their way to make a person feel "at home" and the cleanliness of the hotel is absolutely outstanding!!! I go out of my way to stay here when I'm in the area. The amenities of the hotel are exceptional and the location is very convenient.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the elevator and and ice machine/vending machines.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gary A
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

It always makes our day when you choose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. A big smile is always welcome and shows us that we are welcoming you back to your home away from home. Thanks so much for your nice comments and loyal stays! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Found this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews, and I was not disappointed. After over a week of one nighters in hotels along our vacation route, we decided to stay here for 2 nights and make it base camp for the Little Rock, AR Ozarks, and Hot Springs area. This hotel is just about a year old, and the contractors are still working out minor bugs - none of which we noticed. The staff was friendly, I was greeted with a little welcome back for being a Priority Member, and we were quickly given a room.

The rooms are nice, the hotel is conveniently located to I-40, and there are other restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Once again, though, I am surprised by the newer hotels that do not install a fan switch in the bathroom. Other than that, I have no complaints. Breakfast was good, offering both hot and cold foods. The breakfast staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, and they have one of those interesting pancake makers - no waffles.

The price is much more reasonable than staying inside Little Rock, and it's not the far of a drive. I did think the rooms were not as large as others I had stayed in on my trip. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back side have a closer proximity to I-40, but I didn't notice any noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments about the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. It is a great central location for guest needing to travel to Little Rock. We strive to provide a great home away from home and a friendly staff to greet you. In reference to the fan in the bathroom they are tied in with the central air system of the hotel and run continuous without the annoying sound that most fans have. I hope you will be returning to our area in the future and we have the chance to provide you with the service you deserve.
Have a great day & thanks again.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

While planning our recent trip, we were not sure where we would be stopping to spend one night on our way to Ft. Benning, GA. As it became later in the evening, traveling on I-40, we decided to stop at Conway, AR.

Pulling up in front of Holiday Inn Express, we were impressed with the overall appearance of the hotel. Little did we know that we were just starting a delightful experience! The staff was welcoming, and we got to meet Richard. His friendliness and willingness to please still makes me smile while writing this review. After checking in, he provided each of us (4) with a snack bag that was just right for a late-night snack!

The cleanliness of the lobby and the two rooms we stayed in were immediately noticed, but it was the attention to detail that I appreciated about our stay. The design of the rooms did not make me feel confined, and I was able to completely relax. The bed was comfortable, clean, and perfect to fall into!

After a restful night, we had a delicious hot breakfast before heading on to our destination.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherri S
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

One of the greatest compliements a Manager can get is just knowing that the guest are happy and feel like the service and facility was above and beyond the expectations you were expecting. We appreciate the fact that you chose to stay with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. It is very important to myself and the staff to provide you and the other guest with a smile as you enter the door that makes you want to come back again! Most of all I appreciate you taking the time to leave such great comments. Hope to see you again soon!
Have safe travels,

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I just want to say that the Holiday Inn Express in Conway is a great place to stay. It's very clean, the rooms are nice (note: nice flat screen TV!), and the hotel staff are very courteous and always seemed to have a smile on their face. I loved the complimentary breakfast; the breakfast area is one of the best I've been in. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family! Stay here, you won't be disappointed!

A very satisfied customer.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Conway. My staff & I appreciate the great comments you were so kind to share. We strive to provide a great home away from home for our guest and it is very rewarding to get guest feedback that reflects that! In the hotel industry we know you have many choices and we hope you will be able to stay with us again very soon! Have safe travels and thanks again for sharing your comments.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Service, Rooms, Hospitality:) Had a good experience with the staff. Wish I could have stayed longer, but business made me cut it short. Great hotel, keep up the great work.

Room Tip: Book ahead, this great hotel will sell out fast!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sleeper J
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Service A++ is exactly what we love to hear. I really appreciate your great comments. The staff & I strive to be a great hotel with great service. As you travel to Conway we hope that you will have time to relax in a town with hospitality beyond compare. Thanks again for chosing us as your home away from home.
Have a great day,