“Delicious!!”
Review of Stromboli's - CLOSED

Stromboli's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: In November, 2011, Channel 7 Pam's Picks rated Stromboli's 6.5/7.0 Stars, and listed us in her Top 10 Favorites for Arkansas! Family-owned and operated. Hand-tossed NY-Style Pizzas and Strombolis, Pastas, Grinders, Philly Cheesesteaks, Pastas, Wraps, Salads, Gelato (Italian ice cream) & Sorbetto (made from pureed fresh fruit; dairy-free, fat-free), Cannoli, Creme Brulee, Tiramisu, Dessert Specialties made in-house. Bottled Beers, Wines by the Glass, Italian Margaritas. Dine-In, Take-Out, Catering, DELIVERY.
Conway, Arkansas
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Most everything I've eaten at Stromboli's is very good. I especially enjoy their salads. They always use fresh ingredients. There's never that "bagged lettuce" taste. I highly recommend!

• Visited March 2012

“Didn't receive my appetizer after an hour!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I were going to catch dinner there before the movies but we got terrible service. We sat there for 15 minutes before we got our drinks and the waitress got mine wrong twice. Then after an hour of sitting there we still didn't have our appetizer. We were late to the movies. So I suggest not going there if you need to be somewhere in an hour.

“Best food!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Try the garlic knots and their Stromboli. The one bad review for this place was at a time when they were trying something new- they don't do buffet anymore so all the food is fresh made and hot. I'd say it is one of the few restaurants they produce superb food. Care is given to each order.

Conway, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The food was just not all that.. My husband and I like to try all the
newest eateries around town and we note which ones we like and this one was just not all that great. We had the buffet, not much of a selection and food was lukewarm at best..

Robin S, Owner at Stromboli's, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
We've not offered a buffet for at least 2 1/2 years when we offered it for a short while at our old location. In May of 2011 we moved into a more upscale space and now offer full table service. In November 2011, Channel 7 Pam's Picks featured us on her show and rated us 6.5/7.0 Stars, and in December included us on her Top 10 Favorites in Arkansas. I hope you'll give us another chance!
Searcy, Arkansas
“Best Pizza in Arkansas”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We came across Stomboli's last Saturday. Everything was great! The pizza was excellent and my wife enjoyed her spaghetti. The pizza is actual real New York style, made with fresh dough. Though all of the restaurants claim real dough, it is generally Domino's-like. Stromboli's makes their own dough from their own restaurant. The best in the South that I've come across The first time that we went, the food was perfect, as was our waitress. We even had a tire go flat while eating and came back in for gelatto (which, while expensive, was wonderful) while waiting for the tow truck. Our second visit, today, was met with, while good, lesser results. The meatballs weren't as good, and the sandwich was rather small and cold, in addition to a less than engaged waiter. I'd definately recommend Stromboli's for pizza, and ice cream. While the rest of the menu is good, it isn't great. However, for Arkansas, "good" is enough to put it ahead of most of the other Italian restaurants.

• Visited June 2011