“just a good experince”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Tulsa
“just a good experince”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

whe have stayed at this location twice and were very pleased with our stays both time and plan on using this site agian when in the area. The employes were very accomadating and happy to be there.
The Location was very well kept up and clean on both visits.
Both rooms were very comfortable and everything work like it was supposed too.
I would highly recommend this site to anyone that will be staying the area. It is very easy to get to anything you may need while in the area.
I hope you will be as please as we have been.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have stayed at several LaQuinta hotel. This one is very nice! It is modern, easy on and off interstate 40. The beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and there is a really good breakfast. There is an indoor pool and hot tub and nice work out room. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bastrop, Louisiana
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stopped in Conway to have dinner with friends on our way to Branson. Hotel was very nice and clean. Beds were comfy and breakfast was good. Hotel staff wasnt very friendly but they werent rude.Would definetly stay here again when in the area

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We found this La Quinta very well maintained, staffed and comfortable. The beds were particularly comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and the towels seemed upgraded from other La Quints.
It is located among many different hotels with easy access to downtown or Hendrix College

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I came in to Conway to see my daughter in college and I brought along her dog. The front desk staff was extremely quick and helpful checking us in. We had a room on the 1st floor. Even though the interstate was just out the door, I could not hear any road noise. The side door was not locked, which I was not happy with, but was not overly concerned since I was traveling with a protective dog. I ate breakfast in the breakfast room two of the three days I was there. There was a nice selection of hot and cold foods. The housekeeping staff were a bit noisy in the hall beginning 6:30 a.m. which my dog made me very aware of and I did have the do not disturb sign on the door. Beds were comfortable, I felt like the rooms were safe, and I got to bring along my daughter's dog to visit with her. Would stay here again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo