“Clean, comfortable room and great breakfast”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed overnight for a sorority gathering and the room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and had everything from a make-your-own-waffle station to biscuits and gravy to breakfast burritos. The staff was very courteous. My only complaint was that I got back to the room late in the evening from having dinner downtown and the parking lot was completely full (of course, two vehicles had taken up two spots a piece, so that was two spots that were wasted) so I had to wait on someone to leave or else park across the street at Buffalo Wild Wings and I wasn't even sure if that was allowed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Conway

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I always prefer Country Inn & Suites hotels. They consistently provide a warm welcome with fresh-baked cookies and a lovely breakfast. I appreciate the clean rooms and crisp and comfortable bedding and use of a refrigerator and microwave. The staff, Amy and Kari were helpful with placing our freezer packs in their freezer until morning for us to continue our journey without food spoilage. We were awarded a room upgrade by manager, Danny Patel, who recognized us as Carlson Club Members. This hotel keeps its word to "serve with excellence". We enjoyed our experience so much that we booked the hotel on our return trip also. We will definitely choose this hotel again on our trips to the Southwest.

Room Tip: We often ask for a quiet room away from the elevator. I also travel with a sound machine so I am no...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

After having enjoying a previous stay at Country Inn and Suites, it was a logical choice of my family of five to stay again at the same hotel. In fact, we stayed in the exact same room.

The room was clean, had ample towels, and was very accommodating for our children. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, cookies, and coffee. Plus, my kids really liked the pool and I was able to get a 3 mile run on the treadmill in the work-out room.

The owners of the hotel are typically on-site and have hired a professional staff to take care of the hotel in their absence.

When we make a return trip, I could see our family staying here again.

A word to the wise, the hotel is one of the better hotels in Conway, so it gets a lot of traffic over the weekends...and a lot traffic often equates to ton of noise from kids, teens, etc. While the owners and other hotel staff have really no way to eliminate the sounds of kids running up and down the hallway or slamming doors...I really wish people would be more considerate and recognize that no one needs to hear yelling at 1:00 AM. It is called personal responsibility...and a keen understanding of your surroundings.

Room Tip: As always, a high floor...away from elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KCL78
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Staff upgraded my room to a Jacuzzi suite. Jacuzzi may have had a little soap film in it so I didn't use it. TV would not work and staff immediately came up to fix the problem. Lost my new toothbrush en route from the parking lot and staff gave me a replacement. No noise in room which was a plus. Bed linens were crisp and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice desk personnel, very helpful and were able to suggest restaurants. Evening coffee at check in was excellent and hit the spot. Breakfast was above average and relaxing. We found this using Trip Advisor. Recommend this method. We spent a few minutes searching while on a driving break and it was worth it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great hotel, had great accommodations for our family of five. The location was fairly easy to find and located around some good resturant choices. Nice pool, nice place to check email, internet worked great, beds were comfy, service was friendly. I have no complaints about this place! We stayed up late ( New Years Eve) so we didn't partake in the breakfast, but it smelled delicious!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the front of the building. The lights from the mall were bright.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was a very nice place to stay, people were friendly, it was very clean and the rates were good, inside pool is nice and clean and the work out room has nice things in it. Would stay there again , beds are comfy and everything is very nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family