“Great place to stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is one of my favorites. We had a beautiful room, queen suite with 2 beds, sofa, 2 TV's, fridge and microwave. Really nice large room. The staff here is among the best I've encountered, really friendly and helpful! The hotel is bright and clean. Breakfast was great and well prepared with really nice and organized staff. We all slept soundly and woke up feeling great. Will stay here again when we are coming through this area!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our stay was short but perfect. The staff was extremely friendly, perfectly clean rooms, great breakfast and no hassles for anything! The staff had excellent recommendations for restaurants, we went to 2, and both were places we wished we had closer to home. We will be returning to Conway several times over the next year and plan to stay at the Fairfield EVERY time. And will try Fairfield for other upcoming trips in different cities. I tend to pre-hate hotel stays because something is usually a miss but this was such a great stay I wished we would have planned 2 nights for our trip instead of 1.

Room Tip: we arrived close to check-in time and was given the options of floor and which side of hotel. That h...
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Really nice from start to finish. My first stay at this property, and I was very pleased. The greeting at check in was very pleasant and quick. The room was much larger than I had expected, and nicely laid out. I was only there for one nights stay, but wouldn't have minded staying longer. The pillows were great. The mattress was on the firm side, and that is the one and only thing I was not thrilled with. Breakfast even seemed a bit more plush than so many others I see. There was even a nice smile and greeting as I was leaving. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Whether you're entering the lobby or your room, you'll be glad that you chose this hotel. Then when you have a question for the person behind the front desk or the lady who made your breakfast, you'll decide to return.

Room Tip: We like the king suite.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

On our way to Colorado, we stayed at this hotel. Upon arrival at the hotel, the desk clerk was very friendly and welcoming. Our check in process was quick, which we appreciate. We had a standard room with a king size bed. The room was very nice, clean and the beds were really comfortable. We were able to enjoy the Hot Tub and Swimming pool that evening as well as a good complimentary breakfast the next morning. Throughout our stay the entire staff was very respectful, accommodating and friendly. As a matter of fact, when we were ready to leave it was raining, so one of the staff handed my husband an umbrella to help out when he went to get the car. We would definitely stay here again and not hesitate to recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

All I can say is I really enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable. I had plenty of pillows, the staff was pleasant. I have no complaints. Plus, there are restaurants and stores nearby. I love it. It was a great stay. I would definitely come back again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This past week I was in Conway, Arkansas and searched for the right 'Trip Advisor" hotel and noticed the Fairfield Inn rated good. Since I like Marriott properties I selected and made my reservations. Arriving late and in a rain storm I was worn out but what I nice experience to be met at the door by a young man "Jordan" who helped me get my stuff in out of the rain, get checked in, provide some hot coffee and put me in a quiet and very clean room! The next morning I met the housekeeping lady, who greeted me with a smile and asked if I needed anything. Breakfast was very nice and the two ladies serving were also very attentive and nice! Normally I find something that needs a fix, but not with this hotel. ENJOY! rick

Room Tip: I was on one of the upper floors, room 322 and it was perfect and quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldGMConway, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hello Mr. Strack,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind words about our staff and service.
We take pride in taking care of our guest and love to hear the positive feedback.
We always recognize our staff members in our daily meetings that have been specifically mentioned in our reviews. I am sure that Jordan appreciates your comments.

We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever back in the area.

Mary Sternberg