“Always a great stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stay at this hotel often since my son attends Hendrix College, and we are always pleased with the accomodations and service! It is very convenient to shopping and restaurants, and the complimentary breakfast is varied and enjoyable. Since we are regulars and Marriott Rewards members, the staff always upgrades our room to a suite, if one is available, at no charge.
Overall, I have been very satisfied with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice property, average room size and all the amenities you would expect. My family stayed in rooms 213 & 215. My room was 213. Here are a couple of suggestions for the management to address. The bathroom vanity needs to be moved at least one or two inches to the right. If this requires the removal and overall width to be cut down then get it done. I am by no means an oversize person, with this in mind know that no one can sit on the commode and put their left arm by their side. This would explain why the commode seat was lose and turned toward the wall, away from the vanity. Next, please find a lamp with an electrical outlet on its base. Put this lamp on the night stand between the beds. This would be extremely help full for those with CPAP machines. Room 215 was nice and the only drawback was low water pressure in the shower. The breakfast was every good and would surly meet your expectations. Overall, you will be happy with your stay. One other thing, nearly all of the parking is around back ... Just hope that it is not raining when you park.

Room Tip: Eat at Market Place !!!! Great food.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Bright colors, very clean, warm feeling, one of the best hotel breakfasts, close to colleges and nice restaurants in walking distance, staff is efficient, warm, and friendly. It has a second home feel about it.It is easy to access off I40. In Conway, it is our home away from home.

Room Tip: 4th floor suite.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've previously stayed at this hotel on a few occassions and rated it outstanding because it was. This time I wish I had gone else where! The beds are still super awesome and I still like their workout area but that was all. When we got to our room, the bathroom reeked of urine. I thought maybe the shower curtain had soured or something but that wasn't the case. While checking out the shower curtain, I did find it to have various stains and toothpaste on it. The directory on the desk had a wet sticky substance underneath it. And the smoke detector blinked all night long!!! Granted I did not notify mgmt till I checked out, I just cleaned the desk and toilet area. On Saturdays, the breakfast is suppose to run till 10 am. I went to the breakfast early with my husband because he was going to work, but when I went back at 9 to eat, almost everything was gone and no attempts were made to replenish. The only thing that had been replenished was the cereal. When I went early with my husband, there were 2 older ladies, one white and one black, that were working. While I understand she was just trying to be friendly, the black lady absolutely wouldn't quit talking. I wanted to visit with my husband, not her. A little chit chat is ok but I'm not wanting an entire conversation! Then when I came back at 9, the black lady had left the white lady all alone and she was having a terrible time trying to keep up. I never saw her come back to help either. Overall this just wasn't the best stay. I will probably look at other hotels next time

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldGMConway, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your visit to our hotel. I hate to hear you had a bad experience during this stay and want to apologize for your inconveniences. It sounds as if your guest room was not up to our standards of cleanliness. While your review will aid us in training of our housekeeping staff, we encourage guests to notify any member of our team during your stay so that we can immediately address your issues. I also appreciate the feedback you left regarding breakfast. Again, this will aid us in continual training of our staff. If you are back in the Conway area in the future, we would love the opportunity to show you how truly great we can be. Thank you again and happy travels!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stayed here during a short visit with relatives and was impressed. Easily found off the interstate.The front office staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was large and well kept. and The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was also very nice. The pool is indoors, but there is a patio area attached if you would like to get some sun. There was a good variety for breakfast and was well stocked. Walking distance to Walmart, in case you forgot something, and to several restaurants (would definitely recommend Russo's) Would stay here again when I return.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a standard Fairfield, Very clean, friendly and professional staff, standard room, clean and large bathroom, comfortable beds. East access from I-40 and an Outback within walking distance less than a block away. Highly recommended if you are travelling on I-40. Good breakfast with sausage and scrambled eggs.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very surprised the rate was almost the same as the Hilton Garden Inn as the Fairfield is not nearly as nice. The interior is very dated and the room was just so so. The bathroom was very low end. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast area was nice, but for the rate I paid I'd rather an updated hotel. Overall the trip was ok but the value for the price was not there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business