“Great Service and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway

Fairfield Inn & Suites Conway
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Sacramento, California
“Great Service and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Second time here. Great location for shopping, dinning and movies. Right off the interstate. My bed was firm but very comfortable. Suite rooms offer more space and refrigerator and microwave and sitting area. Good climate control system for this level hotel.

Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

This hotel is ran very well. I was in town for Thanksgiving and they are absolutely fantastic. The housekeepers were also all very professional, especially the supervisor. My room was spotless every day!

The gentleman at the front desk, Nick, was especially helpful. There had been some confusion about rates and he promptly corrected it with a smile. He even made sure to go back and add my Marriott number to my room. He even contacted a cab for me to take me to the airport.

Mary in breakfast was also very sweet. She treated me like I was a guest in her home. She even made waffles for me! You just don't see that kind of service anymore, even in the hospitality industry.

Every person I encountered was so nice and helpful. I will most definitely stay at the Fairfield in Conway when I come back for Christmas.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have no negative comments on this property whatsoever. I stay in a lot of hotels for business, and I will be looking for Fairfield Inns to stay in from now on. Reasonable, fashionable, clean, and very comfortable. For my money, this was a win.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had reserved 2 queen bed rooms and when we checked in got upgraded to 2 king bed suites same price. Very nice hotel and breakfast. We would stay there again. The pool was a little on the cold side and the hot tub was a bit on the hotter side, but otherwise was a nice hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This was our second Fairfied Inn and just as nice as the first one. When Courtney couldn't accommodate our request for a first floor room or a second floor room away from the elevator, he upgraded us to a suite. Very nice for the last night of a 4 week road trip and 19 different hotels! He was very nice and should be recognized for his efforts to accommodate guests.

The only problem we had was we missed the free breakfast. We hadn't noticed that it ended at 9. This was the earliest end time for any of our stays. Luckily, there was an Ihop not far from the hotel and we had a great breakfast there.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chesapeake, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was spotless and spacious. The people working there are very friendly and helpful in every way they can be. I would definitely stay here again. Also felt my car was safe on the parking lot. Plenty of places to eat. We ate at Outbacks which was great also.

• Stayed October 2012